Black Mass (2015)

Tools    

Johnny Depp is starring in a new movie, Black Mass, about the true life story of Whitey Bulger. A Mobster who turned Police Informant.

Johnny Depp
Kevin Bacon
Benedict Cumberlandsausage
Joel Edgerton
Jesse Plemons
Peter Saarsgard

Trailer released

Tell you what, this looks like a sleeper hit for 2015.
Will be released in September.

I saw the first picture of Depp in this, earlier today and I was like "looks like he is finally back to real acting again!"

The trailer doesn't quite impress me, but the actors and first look at the style and direction might. I feel like this could indeed be a sleeper hit, but I don't know. Let's see...

I actually like the trailer for this.

Thanks for posting the trailer, Rodent, I didn't know it was out yet. I'm quite familiar with this story with being from Boston, and this will be the first time me and wifey head out to the cinema since 2011. I'm all over this one.

Finally, Johnny Depp isn't playing a loony-toon. Well he's still a little loony, but you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to this, I guess my cousin is an extra in the movie, but I highly doubt he'll be on the screen.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Those contacts creep me the fuzz out.

Find your frequency.
Liked the trailer a lot. I haven't looked forward to a Depp film in a long time.

The contacts almost look like they're CGI.

Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actor and I can't wait to see that flick!!!

A mob movie starring Johnny Depp? My hopes are not high.
Donnie Brasco was great!!!!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
If anyone else has read any of the Bulger books, this movie could write itself.