Reflections of the Golden Eye (revisited)

→ in
Tools    

WOW! Here is a ground breaking film released in 1968 starring Marlon B., E. Taylor and Brian Keith. Set during the 1950īs at an Army base in the USA, the film deals with wide open adultery and latent homosexuality. I saw the uncensored version in Belgium which has a full close up of E. Taylors milk glands. Further, there is full male nudity. The movie follows the latent homosexualty of an American Major and his homosexual lust for a private soldier who seems to be bisexual. He dangerously sneaks in E. Taylors bedroom and watches her sleep. Marlon thinks that the private loves him. there are other social issues, open affairs,unfair Army practices and mental problems.This is a must see movie and I would rate it as a A+!

I thought you meant the 007 flick.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's Reflections in a Golden Eye. I saw it this year and there's a lot more kinkiness in the movie than you let on. But you make it sound like it's full of nudity which I really didn't see. There's a side view of somebody's breast (probably a stand-in for Liz) and no full frontal male although numerous shots from behind. Maybe you saw something in Europe they don't show here, but I don't see why John Huston would film those scenes in 1967. The most original thing about it was the golden tint to all the scenes. Occasionally an object was depicted in a bold, unfiltered color to stand out for thematic reasons. That made the film slightly more watchable because although it's kinky, I don't think it's very good.