I need help rememberring the name to a movie....

Tools    

I joined for assistance in helping me remember a childhood movie I used to watch. I'm currently 19 and I am bad with dates. But if I take I guess I was 5-8 years old watching this movie and I don't know if it was new but it most likely was during that time 90's. Here are my un-structured memories on what I remember about this movie.

I remember females in white, white.... and someone had the power to move stuff. Like with winds or something. I remember a church scene... A mansion/house and it had a room with big screens on the wall. people in white. babies or baby.

yep i gotaa agree with honykid is carrie.

dude it has to be only thing

That doesn't sound anything like Carrie. Although I don't remember the new all that well. Maybe its the new-er one.

Reminds me of a Star Trek Episode for some reason - that and Logan's Run and Animal house.

I remember females in white, white.... and someone had the power to move stuff. Like with winds or something. I remember a church scene... A mansion/house and it had a room with big screens on the wall. people in white. babies or baby.
Well, Carrie was a white female that had the power to move things, but that's pretty much it. I won't be seeing the remake.

That's why I put Carrie, Destiny. The two things they seemed most certain about fit and we've all seen questions asked here that, when answered, often had things completely wrong or from another film. I don't actually think it's Carrie, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

Semper Fooey

I think EDGAR is describing some kind of cult or witches coven. A lot of low budget horror movies with that kind of thing.

Unregistered Illegal User
This can be the plot to many movies dealing with the supernatural. And i can't get anything when you say " babies or baby," no matter, try The Woods

Although i am guessing that's probably not it, since this movie was released in 2006.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

its neither, the woods, nor the craft, nor carrie,.. non of these have anything to do with either overly pail women and babies or women wearing white and babies. i honestly wish you would illaborate a little more on the room with the screens, can you recall what may have been going on, what the screens were showing. might you recall any actors/actresses from the movie, theres really not much here to go on, i think you would have put everything you can remeber into this original question; however, i want you to think about maybe there is more to remember.

definitely not carrrie. i thought you two were being trollss suggesting it. carrie is about blood! this sounds a bit like a remake of those blond blue eyed aliens in the 50s movie. try more details.

I still think it's Witches of Eastwick. Although I don't remember their wardrobe. They might have wore white. Here's the youtube trailer if I post this attachment right. At the end they all have babies. O.k. I don't know how to post pics or videos. Maybe someone else can post it. But I'm pretty sure you are describing the last tewnty minutes of the movie with the whole wind voodoo thing and they all live in a mansion.