What's James Cameron's best?

Tools    

with all the billons the man has earn for his epic flims , witch is your favorite ?
mine is titanic

Welcome to the human race...
I'll always have a soft spot for The Terminator, but as time goes on I find myself liking Aliens more and more.

"They mostly come out at night... mostly."

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Aliens

One of the rarest of rare feats in Cinema A Sequel helmed by a different Director, that is almost as universally applauded as the original.

I'm not talking box-office, inferior sequels earn more bank than the originals all the time, as the brand has been established. I'm talking about the movie itself.

*if they released a complete Directors cut of the Abyss, i might have to change my mind.

I think so too.

I like a lot of his films. I just watched The Terminator on Sunday as a matter of fact. Always going to be a great film. I know a lot of people love T2 but the first one is the best in my book.

I thought they had released a Director's Cut of The Abyss.
I mean if they allowed Cameron to go back and shoot the stuff as it was originally scripted.

theres an Entire subplot that the studio beancounters pulled the plug on. I've seen the rough cuts sans CGI that were shot.

now if this exists..you just made dex a happy camper.

i got the collectors addition DVD for my birthday 6 or 7 years ago, and it had none of the extra scenes worked in.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Of those I've seen

1. Titanic
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. The Terminator

Although, I think he's a tad over-rated these days being that's in roughly 30 years he's only directed about a dozen movies. So many other directors in the business have made many more good movies. True, Cameron spends a lot of time on each and seems to wait for something special though

Not Avatar....

Of those I've seen

1. Titanic
3. The Terminator

Although, I think he's a tad over-rated these days being that's in roughly 30 years he's only directed about a dozen movies. So many other directors in the business have made many more good movies. True, Cameron spends a lot of time on each and seems to wait for something special though
i guess when most of ur movies make billions instead of millions , u can take as long as u need to make it

Of those I've seen

1. Titanic
3. The Terminator

I believe Cameron is stricken with GLS

George Lucas Syndrome

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
1. Terminator 2

2. Aliens

3. The Abyss

4. True Lies

5. The Terminator

6. Avatar

7. Titanic

I think I like his films.

Suspect's Reviews

TITANIC
Judgment day

These 2 are my choice.

The Terminator.

TUS, you forgot to rate Piranhas 2. Cameron may've disowned it, but he still directed it. Personally, I'd much rather watch it again than, say, Avatar.