Battlestar Galactica, Seasons 1 & 2

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I have been through it...4 times.

*Hangs head in shame*

That's right - I have watched seasons 1-3 FOUR times, and have now watched season 4 twice, except for the finale, which I need to see again soon.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I have been through it...4 times.

*Hangs head in shame*

That's right - I have watched seasons 1-3 FOUR times, and have now watched season 4 twice, except for the finale, which I need to see again soon.
I watched the first three seasons and joined the show live for season four. Then I re-watched the whole thing in the month before season 4.5 kicked off, and watched each of those eps twice during the week they aired. And then watched the marathon on the day the finale aired. So I'm not far behind you, Seds. It really holds up to multiple viewing, and once you go through the huge pivots in the plots, everything looks new when you revisit anyway. Now that I know how things turn out, I'm really expecting to see the whole deal with new eyes, for a third time! Amazing.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have seen the first 4 episodes for season 3 but I wont post in the season 3 thread as for the spoilers

WARNING: "Season 3 spiler's I havent finished watching it yet thats why im posting it here lol" spoilers below

But I have to say I loved how mankind was saved and the whole ressistance force blowing things up, and the suicide bombers. Im shocked at the cylon lieing to starbuck about the child? there is definatly somthing specail about Cera but I havent figured it out yet.

Lee is hilarious in the fat suit

Did the XO really leave his wife Ellen Tye there? im not sure tbh I dont know why

But again im loving this series and cant believe im over half way through! I cant even imagine how pep's are after the finalie Im prob going to be the same