i need help with this movie

Tools    

the movie takes place at this motel or hotel and the swimming pool is a vortex or gateway.
in the being of the movie u see to kids playing near the swimming pool one falls in and disappers 20 years later out of the swimming pool with the same clothes on when he was a kid and at the end of the movie he goes back in the pool and u see the pool change color with mist and he is disappers at the end of the movie i am looking for the movie i saw the being of it and the cable when out and i just saw the send if u saw it please tell me the nmae

kio
hot tub time machine is the name of the movie.

not the movie it was older like the 90s

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
The only movie I know of where a kid disappears and comes back the same age years later is The Flight of the Navigator (1986) but it's nothing to do with a swimming pool and I'm pretty sure you would remember the space ship in it.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Must not have seen this one
Reminds me of a Twilight Zone (1960's)where the kids jump in a pool to get away from their parents fighting and visit a nice old grandma

it was in color about 2 brothers playing near a swimming pool one falls in and disappers becuse they swimming pool is a voterx or gateway he does not come back 20 years has ault at the end he goes back and there is a mist over the pool and he disappers at the end of the movie i tought it was g-men from hell but it is not it. does not have a swimming pool in it

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I've searched and searched - I'm seriously doubting if this was a movie. It sounds like an episode of one of the following shows: Quantum Leap, Dr. Who, Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of The Dark, Twilight Zone, etc etc. Are you SURE this was a movie?

it was on one of the movie channels on cable

Pretty much all the major movie channels have television programs, mini-series', and other things of the sort, so I'm not sure that really tells us much.

Which movie channel was it? That might be helpful.

hbo before the dvr came out

does anyone know how to put a pic bye there name i what to use one of my fave movies the goonies as my pic on here tell me about to i wood be happy i am new and how can i change my name

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
To change your avatar, click on "My Profile" at the top middle of any page. On the Left side of the new page, you will see "Your Control Panel". Under that, you'll see "Settings & Options" where you will click on "Edit Avatar". When that page comes up, go to "Custom Avatar" and enter your new avatar into either Option 1 or 2, depending on where you are getting it.

To change your user name, you have to Private Message Yoda because I believe that he's the only person who can do that.

thanks for your help mark f still need help with the name of the movie can remember if it was a episode on Twilight Zone, or Are You Afraid of The Dark i think it is r becuase there is a sex sence where the kid all grown up cames in the room u see him comeing out to the pool in the scene when the 2 or u know in the room and he at the door

i really dont know i get i need to check on netflix

i really dont know i get i need to check on netflix
What channel was it on, do you remember you could search for movies from that channel.

I would also like to know the name of this movie/tvseries because i like time travel an parrallel dimentions..

how can i damo2008 i know what channel but it was on a long time algo

I can assure you of this IT IS NOT an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode, although it does appear to sound like it should be. there is one pool episode in the hole series and it has to do with a monster basically eating students.. If anyone ever throws out a So Weird episode thought, its not from there either, once again only one pool episode and it had to do with an unusual smell, and a sickness... no time warps here, sorry.