What do you think of Dwayne Johnson?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
He has a poor choice in movies roles, don't think he knows what makes a good film, reads lousy scripts and jumps on board
It's entirely possible that he knows what makes for a good movie but isn't interested in following that route because it conflicts with his efforts to establish a brand as an ass-kicking action star. The allegation that his contracts stipulate he can't lose fights (at least no more than his other big co-stars like Diesel or Statham) suggest an attempt to build an inflexible action hero persona that fundamentally limits him, whereas even divisive/unpopular films like Southland Tales and Pain & Gain are at least trying to stretch his range (and the poor reception to both has arguably scared him away from doing similarly ambitious roles that don't mix with the aforementioned brand).

I like him as a person. Im increasingly dissatisfied with his choice of roles as his career has gone on. I loved his earlier roles but has definitely gone down the "for kids" movie route which is a shame.
An actor of limited range but has charisma in spades...like Arnold.

Incredible man, he was successful not only as an actor but also as a wrestler. I like almost all of his movies. And about the box office of the movie "Jumanji," I agree, somehow too little, the movie is good.

Should add that if you want to see the Rock, at his most rockiest, watch "Fighting With My Family". The most Rockastic effort in portraying "The Rock" ever put to screen.

Thanks Dwayne...