Happy Birthday Piddy!!!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Crazy, Reporter and Susan. Thanks a bunch! My birthday was kind of like any day in my week. I worked and watched tv. Maybe I'll do some celebration in the weekend when I am off.

Thank you all for the very nice words, my friends!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Yes, I am late too, but still, hope you had a great Birthday.

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Piddy...
Happy Birthday to you!!!

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Get off my island
Happy Birthday

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Oh No, I must spend more time looking at this part of MOFO as I have missed your birthday, better late than never, I hope you had a great day and got lots of nice gifts.

Thanks, Nebbs. You're actually not that late since today is kind of my birthday again. I am celebrating a little with my parents today, sunday, because I wasn't able to on the day of my birthday because of work. And thanks to Mr M as well!

Sorry thisis late, Pid.
Hope you hada good time, man, whatver you did.

Thank you, Fox! I did not do much actually. I was too tired and I never celebrate my birthday especially much. But it always nice to be remembered by your friends.