DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

fixed

What an awesome jacket.

Urgh, so much for 'tattoos will not be in the film, they were only for an anniversary publicity shot'... with what looks like the damaged tattoo on his forehead.

On set photo:

The license plate on the Jokers car reads "HAHAHA."

Again, if you think about this for anything longer than a second it raises far too many questions. Why does the Joker register his car? Didn't he have to give them his address to do so? How do his trips to the DMV play out?

I understand wanting to have fun with production design, but some of these decisions are just plain stupid.

Or it could just be a fake plate...

It looks like a real plate. Why bother making it look like a real cars license plate if it's a fake tag?

Actually, I saw the vid but seeing the pic again I have an even worse thought pop into my head.

Neon lights?

Joel Schumacher reincarnated, anyone?

Margot Robbie = incredibly hot

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I know things can obviously look different when you see them on the actual screen but the early signs for this are pretty dreadful in my eyes. Between Joker's tattoos, his ridiculous car, some of the costumes and the Killer Croc make-up the whole thing is just giving off such a cheap, tacky vibe. So much of it is just giving off a real Schumacher Batman & Robin feel so far.

The license plate on the Jokers car reads "HAHAHA."

Again, if you think about this for anything longer than a second it raises far too many questions. Why does the Joker register his car? Didn't he have to give them his address to do so? How do his trips to the DMV play out?
You're not thinking about it enough -- obviously, Joker doesn't do DMV. He gets his goons to make license plates for him. Duh. Or, the goons get his license plates for him through DMV with one of their addresses. Something like that. Joker has people who work for him and do his business.

So much of it is just giving off a real Schumacher Batman & Robin feel so far.
I know. I'm loving it.

I knew Joker's appearance wasn't gonna be something different and that it would stay as what we saw in that photo.

it's really easy to order a novelty license plate.. use them for films all the time.
otherwise viewers can look up your plate and get your home address.

I mean, it's Joker -- how hard is it for him to get a little metal thing with "HAHAHA" written on it?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, I kind of love the version of Harley in this film so far. She just looks cool. I have no problem with the Joker having a car with HAHAHA plates because...he's the Joker. It doesn't NEED to be realistic. In real life, absolutely nothing about any Batman film makes even a little sense. I hope this film brings some good action, some gritty humor, and a bunch of bad ass anti-heroes. It's a great idea for a film.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Urgh, so much for 'tattoos will not be in the film, they were only for an anniversary publicity shot'... with what looks like the damaged tattoo on his forehead.

On set photo:

Oh, god dammit...

It looks more like Macaulay Culkin's making a sequel to Party Monster or something.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	joker.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	21529   Click image for larger version

Name:	party.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	21530  

Is anyone gonna call a plumber for this?

Everyday seems to bring new leaks, but all's quiet on the DoJ front.

Find your frequency.
This Joker must be rolling in dough and not afraid to flaunt it. That underglow... lol