2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Gonna be nervous as hell watching the Vikings-49ers match, a few have picked it and i'm the only one that went for San Fran.
If I were you, I'd avoid nervousness by keeping low expectations.

You're my only hope to not finish last
WatchootalkinboutWillis I'm gonna win this

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Anybody wanna guess what the "crazy, didn't see that coming game" is gonna be? There's always one, hopefully not the Panthers .

Anybody wanna guess what the "crazy, didn't see that coming game" is gonna be? There's always one, hopefully not the Panthers .
The 49ers take out the Vikings proving Camo right against all odds!

Ima swing for the fences and say Oakland beats the Rams. Because I definitely don't see a chance in hell of that happnn .

Browns>Steelers seems to be the surprise everyone is predicting. Guess that isn't that surprising since some are optimistic about the Browns team this year and Pittsburgh have all the Bell drama going on.

Ima swing for the fences and say Oakland beats the Rams. Because I definitely don't see a chance in hell of that happnn .
If we had to pick every game I'd pick Oakland.

Browns>Steelers seems to be the surprise everyone is predicting. Guess that isn't that surprising since some are optimistic about the Browns team this year and Pittsburgh have all the Bell drama going on.
I think Pitt probably comes together as a team and uses it as motivation. I'm just curious to see if the Browns finally show improvement with all that talent they've collected.

The Browns are like the Clippers of the NFL traditionally, right? Always somehow making the worst decisions even when they seemed like the right one at the time and having the worst record a seemingly impossible amount considering you have a high draft pick after one of those seasons.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Browns are like the Clippers of the NFL traditionally, right? Always somehow making the worst decisions even when they seemed like the right one at the time and having the worst record a seemingly impossible amount considering you have a high draft pick after one of those seasons.
They are more like the Sacramento Kings in my opinion.

God, i hate the Vikings already. It's not even the end of the first quarter yet but i feel you're right about Garropolo Cricket, the Vikings seem to have a good read on him and he keeps throwing incomplete passes. They quickly got a turnover. Still 0-0 though.

Looks like you should have picked Buccaneers vs Saints to watch Camo.

Looks like you should have picked Buccaneers vs Saints to watch Camo.
Was literally just thinking that as they just showed a quick highlight of that.

Man, either Garropolo is terrible or the 49ers defence is. He's been sacked twice. Also Vikings just got a touchdown, 10-0

Yep. Looks like Tampa is the early "no chance that's gonna happen" .