What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Listening to some Tenacious D, lamenting over my team's crappy football record...

Whose your team?

Playing on the laptop while my husband watches a Rugby world cup game

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I'm sitting in my room, listening to Ghost of The Robot, partying inside my head 'cause I don't have to go away tomorrow, and considering going downstairs to steal some trick-or-treat candy...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I should be studying for an exam........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
Home being sick taking a break from watching Raging Bull.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Listening to Led Zep's Physical Grafitti and sorting out my music collection while drinking alot of tea.

I must become Caligari..!
Eating Apple Pie, a very Lege Slice of Apple Pie
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Drinking coffee and trying to wake up…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

MovieForums Extra
Drinking coffee and doing a crossword puzzle before I go to work.

projectMayhem, I play on my HS team here in the Land of Corn... and we just finished the season goin' 2-7. However, our varseity is goin' to the play-offs, so that makes life a little better....

Now, however, I'm watching Iowa kick some ass against Illinois, and eating left-over halloween candy.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I am feeling depressed and wondering should I even go on....
Tht's just not funny at all. Don't talk like that, I've been too close to too many people who've been down that road. Its not cool.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Tht's just not funny at all. Don't talk like that, I've been too close to too many people who've been down that road. Its not cool.
Not trying to be funny. I'm just really depressed. I am really in love with a girl from my work, we started going out, it's gotten really intense, but its like so doomed. She can't tell her friends or family 'cause they wouldn't be cool with it (we have a sizeable age difference) and we can't ever find the time to see each other EVER. I'm starting to crack, only I can't tell her that 'cause it's not fair to expect her to blow off all the things she has to do for me. but I'm so depressed 'cause I love her so much, and I need to be with her but I can't. everyday just hurts more and more.

Oh, that's not so doomed. What is the age difference? Ten years? Twenty? Thirty? One hundred?

yeah, if you guys truly loved each other than the age issue wouldn't be an issue at all. And what could her family and friends really do to stop you? unless she really needs their blessing. Just don't give up. Hang in there.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Oh, that's not so doomed. What is the age difference? Ten years? Twenty? Thirty? One hundred?
ten. She's afraid to tell anyone so we have to sneak around, and work is always getting in the way, and I have to deal with not seeing her for insanely long periods of time, and it just HURTS. I can't call her house, I have to make do with E-Mails and IM instead of seeing her a lot of the time, She has classes every day and I work every night....I can't take it.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
yeah, if you guys truly loved each other than the age issue wouldn't be an issue at all. And what could her family and friends really do to stop you? unless she really needs their blessing. Just don't give up. Hang in there.

It's not an issue with us, its with everyone else. I just want to see her more than maybe twice a month and that can't ever seem to happen. I'm going crazy.