Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

Nadal is also my favourite, i'm actually of the opinion that he is the greatest ever. At this point Federer has a quite steady record as the most consistent, yet suspectible member of the so called big 4. When you look at Nadal you notice that he doesn't just have a winning record against the three but he has a winning record against them in Grand Slams and GS Finals. That means nothing until you realise Nadal is only the second man after Willander to have won 2 slams on 3 different surfaces and he is the only to do that with a career slam, his Olympic Gold in singles and dominance of the masters just adds to the reasons it is depressing that he is so often overlooked.

Beatle, not sure if anyone agrees but imo you should start describing whatever instead of posting so many videos, i visited this thread yesterday but quickly left after the videos slowed down my comp it is expected since i'm using a playstation atm but i imagine users on their phones are having the same problems?

Up to you, i'll wait for a fresh page to contribute here.
I had no idea that would be a problem. Sorry. I'll do what HK suggested. Thanks, HK.

Nadal is also my favourite, i'm actually of the opinion that he is the greatest ever. At this point Federer has a quite steady record as the most consistent, yet suspectible member of the so called big 4. When you look at Nadal you notice that he doesn't just have a winning record against the three but he has a winning record against them in Grand Slams and GS Finals. That means nothing until you realise Nadal is only the second man after Willander to have won 2 slams on 3 different surfaces and he is the only to do that with a career slam, his Olympic Gold in singles and dominance of the masters just adds to the reasons it is depressing that he is so often overlooked.
I absolutely agree.At least in that he's better than Roger who's, of course, considered the best ever. It's really hard to tell who's the best, though. The best criterion is head -to- head, imho (about who's better of the two). But then again you have to take surface into acount. The trickiest Roger - Rafa is that he beat him in near darkness in '08. The conditions really weren't normal. Roger said he could barely see the ball. I guess same goes for Rafa, though, and, well, the umpire Pascal Maria decided they would still play and it's common practice on a clear day in Wimby to play until 21:30. I think. (They ended before that) Still, not regular conditions. I think McEnroe is the most gifted when it comes to the touch and feel of the ball, so if I had to choose the best, it's him. But then again, Pete has the best mentality, imho, it's insane what maches he won crying, vomitting...So, yeah, ihmo, it's him.

let us inject some controversy here . i love controversies

how many people think that german courts made a nationality driven decision by not even punishing the german guy who stabbed monica seles and ruined her career . can you believe that the guy who stabbed seles actually got away scott free even though he had achieved what he intended to do---ruin seles' career so that german steffi graf would continue to dominate tennis....and the germans seemed to back him by not even punishing him .

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
let us inject some controversy here . i love controversies

how many people think that german courts made a nationality driven decision by not even punishing the german guy who stabbed monica seles and ruined her career . can you believe that the guy who stabbed seles actually got away scott free even though he had achieved what he intended to do---ruin seles' career so that german steffi graf would continue to dominate tennis....and the germans seemed to back him by not even punishing him .
That was brutal sadly Seles never recovered, in terms of her tennis anyway. I'd say that's a bit of a stretch though, although I never knew that he was never arrested and that is particularly odd. In the end it doesn't matter though, because Serena is going to overtake Graf imminently

Also, Queenus Williams managed to secure her 700th win the other day in Wuhan, China when she pummelled Aga Radwanska

That was brutal sadly Seles never recovered, in terms of her tennis anyway. I'd say that's a bit of a stretch though, although I never knew that he was never arrested and that is particularly odd. In the end it doesn't matter though, because Serena is going to overtake Graf imminently

Also, Queenus Williams managed to secure her 700th win the other day in Wuhan, China when she pummelled Aga Radwanska
no , the stabber was arrested but the german courts set him free . do you think he would have been set free if he had stabbed steffi ( who was german ) instead of seles ??

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
no , the stabber was arrested but the german courts set him free . do you think he would have been set free if he had stabbed steffi ( who was german ) instead of seles ??
I don't think so because he was supposedly psychologically disturbed and I don't think Germany would do something so horrific for the sake of holding a temporary tennis record and Graf had won a golden slam prior to the stabbing anyway.
Nevertheless though, he was let off far too lightly in my opinion.

I don't think so because he was supposedly psychologically disturbed and I don't think Germany would do something so horrific for the sake of holding a temporary tennis record and Graf had won a golden slam prior to the stabbing anyway.
Nevertheless though, he was let off far too lightly in my opinion.
according to many people he was set free because he had stabbed a non german . if he had stabbed a german he would have been sent to prison .

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
according to many people he was set free because he had stabbed a non german . if he had stabbed a german he would have been sent to prison .
I don't know, this was the 1990s and not the 1890s so I don't agree I can definitely see where they're coming from though.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
here is an anti german tirade about the monica seles' incident by a really pissed off individual---

http://www.tennisforum.com/12-genera...cle-seles.html
I use that site all the time! It's hilarious

Either way, that article is not credible, I stopped once I reached this, your description of it was extremely accurate by the way!

"The world knows Germany is a racist xenophobic nation where African immigrants are thrown off bridges, set on fire, murdered, and attacked. Germany is also well known for murdering Turkish people."

Watching tennis?

Playing tennis? Yes but I don't play a lot as I prefer other sports/exercise. Just had about twelve courts refurbished next to a local park near me and they are all free to use. Fabulous. They use to be boring grey concrete and rubbish tatty nets.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tennis.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	22783  

She was a child prodigy wasn't she? Her comeback has been pretty rocky though.

In terms of beauty I still prefer Laura Robson
I think so, yes. She is truly one of the most beautiful women I've seen, an erupting volcano.

Anyone watching AUS? C'MON ANDY! (tomorrow obviously...right now Serena's destroying Sharapova as expected)