Movie Forums Top 100 of the 2010s - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Okay, so there's a bit of an issue. Yoda just discovered that someone planted explosives in this thread which will blow up this entire forum permanently unless you all submit your ballots within the next two weeks, so now it's even more imperative that you submit them.

Also, I heard that joining the Group Watch thread might weaken the explosives as well
It was a good run.

Maybe you're just saying that because you planted the explosives
(Plant explosives and) run - clue was in what they said, well spotted

I was hoping to see that Mark F submitted one
Yoda messaged sarah f to ask if she has a rough draft of his ballot saved somewhere, so we'll see how that goes. Either way, we'll definitely find a way to dedicate the countdown to him. His thoughts were always among the most well-written and insightful in the countdown threads.

Yoda messaged sarah f to ask if she has a rough draft of his ballot saved somewhere, so we'll see how that goes. Either way, we'll definitely find a way to dedicate the countdown to him. His thoughts were always among the most well-written and insightful in the countdown threads.
Just put Jaws at #1 - jobsagoodun

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That would be great. And yeah a dedication would be a hell of a great thing to do!

Yoda messaged sarah f to ask if she has a rough draft of his ballot saved somewhere, so we'll see how that goes.
Good news: she found one, and I'll be entering it into the database later today. One more countdown for Mark.

A system of cells interlinked
Just watched Incendies recently, which was pretty brutal. Gotta get my ballot finalized!

Good news: she found one, and I'll be entering it into the database later today. One more countdown for Mark.
Don't want to pile any more work on the host/Yods but maybe we could have a little extra flourish to the countdown entries that are on Mark's ballot as he's sadly no longer here to give them a write-up? Nothing overly flash or anything, maybe just a little graphic touch denoting a "mark f seal of approval" on those particular reveals or something?

'Tis only an off-the-cuff idea, no worries if not adopted.

Don't want to pile any more work on the host/Yods but maybe we could have a little extra flourish to the countdown entries that are on Mark's ballot as he's sadly no longer here to give them a write-up? Nothing overly flash or anything, maybe just a little graphic touch denoting a "mark f seal of approval" on those particular reveals or something?

'Tis only an off-the-cuff idea, no worries if not adopted.
We might be able to do that. In addition to listing the films on my ballot, I was also going to do the same for the films on mark f's ballot (and maybe post a write-up from him if I can find one in the Reviews tab).

In addition to listing the films on my ballot, I was also going to do the same for the films on mark f's ballot (and maybe post a write-up from him if I can find one in the Reviews tab).
Awwww, excellent idea

Cryptic tease:

The film that was #1 for the first 15-ish ballots has fallen to #5 with the last half-dozen or so. Lotta movement.
Fingers crossed that the current film at #1 stays at #1.