Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There are many, ones that stood out:

Marisa Tomei in "Slums of Beverly Hills"
Amy Adams in "American Hustle"
Jaime Pressley in "Joe Dirt"
Jill Clayburgh in "Silver Streak"
Mary Steenburgan in "Melvin & Howard"
Gretchen Mol in "Just Looking"

Speaking of Marisa, I'm surprised no one mentioned her in "My Cousin Vinny" - I've heard a few personally say they fell in love with her.

Jennifer Connelly in career opportunities. II imagine I’m not the only one.

More recently, Margot Robbie looked really cute in a not very good movie called Z for Zachariah.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Jennifer Connelly in career opportunities. II imagine I’m not the only one.

More recently, Margot Robbie looked really cute in a not very good movie called Z for Zachariah.

Lucky horse.

Marisa Tomei- My Cousin Vinny

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Anna Wiazemsky

(I'm Godard, hello MoFos)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I haven't seen it, but I know my DVR recorded a movie with her and Meryl Streep a few days ago, although I doubt its it.

MacLaine and Streep only made one movie together, it was called Postcards from the Edge...great movie, would love your thoughts on it after you watch it.

Jessica Chastain in "Molly's Game".

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
TV for me...

My very first crush, forever and always.

Suspect's Reviews

Victim of The Night
TV for me...

My very first crush, forever and always.
She was the best. I didn't come to the series until about 8 years after it was finished but she won me over in such a big way.

Does Joe Polniaczek count? She was just TV. Nancy McKean with a motorcycle helmet made my brain melt when I was six.

Marianne Faithful is what it took for my brain to melt when I got older.

Now my brain is just properly melted all the time, and it no longer matters.

Jennifer Connelly in The Rocketeer
Liv Tyler in That Thing You Do!
Emily Blunt in The Muppets
Rebecca Ferguson in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

My wife made me a Valentine's card with pictures from the latter two and herself. I chide her about her crushes on the two Toms (Hardy & Hiddleston) regularly, so it's only fair.