Tiger King : Murder, Mayhem and Madness (Netflix)

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Finished it last night, what a ride, and what a weird world of unsavoury characters.

Carol Baskin killed her husband 100%.

Another small town law enforcement embarrassment.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I can rest easy knowing the world hasn't changed that much.

I didn't like it.
I feel like I'm letting the documentary maker off the hook a bit cause it's such a wacky weird story, but I felt he could have pushed Doc, Carol and Joe a bit more. Especially Doc with his setup up of slaves who perform "favours" for him and work 100 hours a week for next to nothing.

Carol did the best impression of someone pretending to be an Angel who is actually a Devil I've ever seen.

Welcome to the human race...
I also heard that they apparently edited around Joe being considerably and frequently racist, presumably because it would make him more immediately off-putting rather than the wacky weirdo who slowly goes bad that he's ultimately framed as on the show.

Yea I did hear that somewhere. Big Cat world in USA seems to be all lunatics.

My own impression was that none of them came off well. However if we're ranking the scumbags in order I'd say Carol's the worst, then Doc followed by Joe.

my sis had me watch up to 3...I DO NOT agree with ppl owning endangered animals as pets or for profit of sale. No one should have them unless they are AZA certified. My daughter feels stronger about this than I do.

Carol Baskin being tricked into giving a birthday message to 2 of the most notorious UK pedophiles.

Lmfao