Academy Awards For the Decade

Tools    

@HashtagBrownies
I added some of the lists but was unable to add the 90's, didn't have 6 with your and my list combined, not very good with foreign films of the 90's
I haven't seen every movie ever, haha. I'm only giving you the ones I've seen.

So I have been working on this list for awhile, I expect to get done, not in the near future, but as I'm adding categories, I wanted to make a pole for a certain category in a particular decade to get the winner of each decade. But I also wanted to know if I should add movies, actors or directors for certain categories for each decade. Is 6 to small a number or should I do 10 or 12. Any criticism you might have would be appreciated. Thank You.
@HashtagBrownies @Yoda @cricket @CosmicRunaway @Yam12 @Saunch @mojofilter @Topsy @Citizen Rules @Cynema De Bergerac @mark f @seanc @Slappydavis @ash_is_the_gal @Mesmerized @MovieMeditation @Clazor @edarsenal @Gideon58
Sorry if I missed anyone
Look at top of page
I don't know how I got involved in this and I have no idea what's going on here.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Foreign Films of the 1990s you might want to consider:

Three Colours Red
Three Colours Blue
The Double Life of Veronique
Run Lola Run
Raise the Red Lantern
All About My Mother
Festen
Open Your Eyes
Farewell My Concubine
Sonatine
Underground
Satantango

And the 80s:

Fanny and Alexander
Wings of Desire
Fitzcarraldo
Come and See
Au Revoir Les Enfants
Das Boot
Decalogue
Jean de Florette
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
Mephisto

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Foreign Films of the 1990s you might want to consider:

Three Colours Red
Three Colours Blue
The Double Life of Veronique
Run Lola Run
Raise the Red Lantern
All About My Mother
Festen
Open Your Eyes
Farewell My Concubine
Sonatine
Underground
Satantango

And the 80s:

Fanny and Alexander
Wings of Desire
Fitzcarraldo
Come and See
Au Revoir Les Enfants
Das Boot
Decalogue
Jean de Florette
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
Mephisto
Thanks Thursday

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wouldn't this be better picking the actual winners from each year in each decade and having to pick our favourite of the 10?

I know the quite often the actual winner of the Oscar for best film for example can be quite forgettable and films that go onto much higher acclaim don't actually win much.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Wouldn't this be better picking the actual winners from each year in each decade and having to pick our favourite of the 10?

I know the quite often the actual winner of the Oscar for best film for example can be quite forgettable and films that go onto much higher acclaim don't actually win much.
Yeah, I thought about that. It would be a good idea, but I already started with this one, I guess I could start over since no one voted yet