The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think I found a photo of myself from August.
Not far off.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Good, we'll need an axe to get through that thing.
Christmas present? I could use an axe for my... axeing...

Growing my hair out, and I can’t stand it in my face or on my neck. Tomorrow is a wash day. Blergh!
Doing the same thing since my hairdresser has retired & I can’t be bothered to find a new one.

Finding more & more people, including me, who dislike washing their hair. I mean, I like clean hair, but it’s such a palaver & I hate using a hair dryer.

New baroque ensemble I'm part of called Le Concert de la Reine (The Concert of the Queen).

Find me
I know which one is you.

He left us a box full of pop rocks with a bunch of brownies in it. Not sure if I agree with the recipe, but I will tell you how we liked it the next time we sit down to watch a film with some snacks.

He also bequeathed his many attempts at fashion design. He covered all our black clothing with fur, which I am sure he thought would be dashing.

Sorry about the gallows humor, but it helps a bit.

Bert had what the vet thought was perhaps a tumor in his head, and was suffering from kidney problems, as well. It was time.

When we arrived at the vet, they informed us that some people just drop their pets off to be euthanized. Wow. I just can;t imagine doing that. Lisa and I held him and looked into his eyes as he went, as we wanted him to know he was loved all the way until the end. Man, that stripped us to the core something fierce, but we didn't want him alone in a cold room with some stranger.

Godspeed, Bert!
My baby girl left this earth while we had Covid.. she was 7 years old. She went to a urgent care and our regular vet. Her name was Cardamom (like the expensive spice) but she had many other nicknames. Cardie, Carda, Princess Fussybutt, Princess Peach and many more.

My daughter buried her next to one of our other cats, Neko.

The trick is not minding
My baby girl left this earth while we had Covid.. she was 7 years old. She went to a urgent care and our regular vet. Her name was Cardamom (like the expensive spice) but she had many other nicknames. Cardie, Carda, Princess Fussybutt, Princess Peach and many more.

My condolences. She was such a pretty kitty.

A system of cells interlinked

So sorry to hear this.

Perhaps Cardie and Morty can frolic together across the rainbow bridge.

My condolences.

Condolences MG, such a shame you didn't get longer together
May she rest in peace in puddy heaven!

My teddy-bear hot tub cake (that herself appears to have tried to Nativity-ise to an extent lol):