The Twin Peaks Thread

Tools    

I got to see the third series at the time due to a dog sitting assignment. I usually have to wait until stuff is released, but this made a nice change. An odd beast. rewatching soon!!

The truth is in here
I just watched the first episode of season 3. It's different for sure, yet still has that familiar good Twin Peaks feeling at the same time with a new intriguing mystery, weird characters and occurences. And it has one of the most shocking moments of the entire series. I won't spoil it right now, but let's just say it involves a room with some sort of glass box. It was great to see some of the old characters, but they were smart enough to not just make it a reunion tour and give you just enough of a tease you'll come back for more. Lucy still has the same adorable high voice. Hawk is still the straightman of the group. Ben Horne is still a power hungry giant.
Now, it wasn't perfect, I'll admit. Every time Officer Douglas and Officer Orson were onscreen it suddenly struggled keeping my attention, which is odd since with all other scenes I was glued to the screen. For some reason I thought they were very dry on personality. Thankfully after checking it turns out they don't appear in any other episodes.

I look forward to seeing what comes next.