Knives Out

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can't wait for this. Love RJ!

This might just do nobody any good.

Ana de Armas, Don Johnson and Jamie Lee Curtis are also part of the cast.

Should be a good whodunit

Great trailer, looks amazing. With no knowledge of anything other than the trailer I think Jamie Lee Curtis either did it or masterminded it, she has that look .

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Love Chris Evans' detective going off on anyone in his path in the trailer. LOL What is this? CSI KFC?

A system of cells interlinked
Filmed in the town I live in!

This looks to be a really fun time at the movies. Can't wait to see it.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Oops. I thought this was a thread about every time I play with the cats

Love seeing Chris Evans in something without a shield.

Not really a fan of Chris Evans but the trailer looks good.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I am intrigued by the trailer and the cast but on the other hand I don't think I have liked a single thing Rian Johnson has ever done.