MoFo Fantasy Football 2009: Week 13

Tools    

Well, sounds like Steve Slaton's probably out for the year. Lovely. Guy was putting up some great numbers for me when he was actually out there, but now my fate in the playoffs will rest with the likes of L. McCoy, T. Hightower, and L. Maroney. That's going to make for some pretty excruciating choices, each of them with the potential to end my season. Eek.

EDIT: forgot to mention that Slaton was slated (heh) to play the Seahawks and Rams in Week 15/16, too. Ouch.

I failed to make the playoffs.
What a great season though.
The most important thing is that I had fun with my MoFo friends.
And I did.
Congratulations to the playoff teams, and good luck.
One last thing.
I'm disappointed my team lost this plast week.
!@#*!
Tough break, Slug. You had a good year and I daresay you'd have nabbed one of the last couple of playoff spots if Westbrook had stayed healthy. Congrats on a good year.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah - I lost Slaton in my other league... Good thing I have Rice, Mendenhall, Forte, and Williams on my roster

Tough decisions this week! Arg! Fretting over a couple of slots...

For what it's worth, and not that I think this is the source of your fretting, but I would absolutely play Calvin Johnson this week over some of your other WR options. I think one of the MoFo leaguers (but maybe I'm thinking of someone else) said something about him struggling with Culpepper in there, but I checked it out and he does quite well when tossed into Daunte's inferno.