Why Are We So Passionate About Film?

Tools    

Our DVD player doesn't work so I guess streaming it is. Thank you for your suggestion
DVD and Blu ray players cost like $45-$50 on Amazon. I think I paid $40 for the last blu-ray player I bought.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I miss my Mr Pancake (Minio) :(
Is it only: Ami, Matt, ynwtf and me...that are passionate about movies? So the rest of you just don't care about movies, even though you're on a movie board?
Hush your mouth... You know how I feel about cinema

Cinema is a version of visual art. Its storytelling.. its make believe its something that can bring you sorrow, anger or joy.

Depending on the genre, you can have an adrenaline rush, you can laugh, you can cry, you can learn about a particular event of history. You can enjoy it with anyone or by yourself. I have even watched it with friends across the world.

Foreign cinema is no different. you can feel the same things.

After all, horror is usually concerned in some way with death, and romance is concerned with love, but love and death and how one is bound up in the other is the very essence of gothic.

A bucket of anxiety
Hush your mouth... You know how I feel about cinema

Cinema is a version of visual art. Its storytelling.. its make believe its something that can bring you sorrow, anger or joy.

Depending on the genre, you can have an adrenaline rush, you can laugh, you can cry, you can learn about a particular event of history. You can enjoy it with anyone or by yourself. I have even watched it with friends across the world.

Foreign cinema is no different. you can feel the same things.
Oh yes! My husband and I are always watching Korean films on Netfilx, we've been watching a show on there lately, it's really good