3. Wolfenstein 3D 1992, id
4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 1992, Sega
5. Contra 1987, Konami
6. Dragon's Lair 1983, Digital Leisure
7. Space Ace 1984, Digital Leisure
8. Half-Life 1998, Valve
9. Super Mario 64 1996, Nintendo
10. Out of this World 1991, Delphine Software International

Believe it or not, I used imdb to find out the information for these. I found that kinda odd, since that's a movie website.

BTW... I'm thinkin' about creating a "Battle of the Video Games", similar to that of the "Battle of the Blockbuster Movies". Same rules and everthing. Would anyone like that or... what?

Halo
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand theft Auto: San Andreas
James Bond: Goldeneye
Burnout 3
Zelda ( N64 version)
Medal of Honour Frontline
Timesplitters 2
Grand Thef Auto Vice City

1) Grand theft auto san andreas
2) Metal Gear solid 2
3) Twisted Metal Black
4) Resident evil 4
5) Grand theft Auto 3
6)command and conquer
7)Resident evil 2
8)Mortal Kombat Deception
9)Twisted metal 2
10) Half life 2

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
1.Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
2.Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
3.Mario 1
4.Mario 3
5.Mario 64
6.Mario Kart 64
7.Pokemon Stadium
8.Halo 2
9.Extreme Paintball
10.Red Faction

Wow... don't really play too many video games anymore but I'll give it a shot.

Burnout
Metroid Prime
SeaQuest (atari)
Tiger Woods Golf - whatever the most recent version is
Madden - whatever the most recent version is
Duke Nukem
Descent
The Sims
Asteroids
Tetris

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Metroid: Fusion
Ratchet and Clank
Metroid: Zero Mission
Ratchet and Clank: Up Yer Arsenal
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Aliens vs Predator 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Enter the Matrix
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
I FORGOT DUKE NUKEM!!!!!!! I had so much fun with that game. especially when you'd go into the strip club and he'd say "Shake it baby"
Hell yeah! I wasted way to much of my youth playing Duke 'Hail to the king baby' Nukem and Descent... I still think Descen was one of the first truly great networking games (well, computer dialup )

Am I the only person who remembers the old side scroll Duke Nukem game? That was sweet as well.

StarCraft is my all time favorite game. Damn, I used to play that game for nine hours straight. Even in the summer! Outstanding game. A 10.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Mose
Am I the only person who remembers the old side scroll Duke Nukem game? That was sweet as well.
You must be cuz I never remember hearing anything about it. You got a pic or something?

May The Forks be With Us
this will be hard but i will give it a shot.
10) Halo
9)Madden
8)Duke Nukem
7)Total Annihaltion(computer game)
6)Monkey Ball
5)Jedi Power Battles
4) Star Wars Battlefront
3 1/2) Goldeneye: Rouge Agent
3)Tiger Woods Golf
2)Halo 2
1)Spiderman 2

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

No particular order:

1. Silent Hill
2. Yugioh: Yugi The Destiny
3. Sonic The Hedgehog
4. Jedi Acadamy II
5. Starcraft One
6. Worms Party
7. Ghostbusters
8. Pirates
9. Resident Evil 2
10. Yugioh: Duelist of The Rose (only just makes this list)

1)Metal Gear Solid - ps1
2)Metal Gear Solid 2 - ps2
3)Red Faction - ps2
4)This is football - ps1
5)LMA manager - ps1
6)Tony Hawks pro skater - ps1
7)Street Fighter - Sega Mega Drive
8)Grand Theft Auto 3 - ps2
9)Road Rash II - Sega Mega Drive
10)Championship Manager - PC

Don't play on any of them anymore but lots of memories there

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
You must be cuz I never remember hearing anything about it. You got a pic or something?
Here ya go... Brings back memories

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
in no particular order!

1 Dance Dance Revolution
2 Enter the Matrix
3 Resident Evil
4 Silent Hill
5 Tombraider
6 Crash Bandicoot 2
7 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
8 The Sims
9 The Hobbit
10 Harry Potter and the prizoner of Azkaban

I'm not as into video games as I am into movies. As you can see, I like my games like I like my men - very childish.

only Ian will get that.

Doom
Duke Nukem 3D
Wolfenstein 3D
Manhunt
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Worms
Onimusha 3
Tony Hawks 3
SOLITAIRE

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Super Mario Brothers
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Donkey Kong Country
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Blades Of Steel
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Sonic the Hedgehog
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Tetris
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I dunno about ten, but these ones stand out, to me:

Mario 64
After taking a few bizarre turns with the last few installments of their iconic franchise, Nintendo gets back to basics with Mario 64, introducing Mario, for the first time, in three-dimensional form. The game features a brilliant blend of simplicity (a castle full of rooms that can only be accessed by collecting various numbers of stars) and complexity (each room leads to paintings that, when entered, open up entire worlds in which you can collect said stars).

Mario is all but stripped of the increasingly odd powerups he'd had available to him in previous games, but the straightforward options of jumping or running are given a twist, as Mario is given superhuman gymantasic abilities to jump and flip. His moves are dependent on his direction, speed, and immediate environment, so that you can perform a number of different moves based on various contexts with the exact same buttons. This might be the best game ever made.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
It would have been all too easy for a game like this to take on an overly cartoonish, Aladdin-like feel, but Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time manages to maintain a serious tone while simultaneously exhibiting a fairytale-like quality.

Though it sports a story that wouldn't look out of place on the silver screen, Sands of Time's strongest point is the acrobatic abilities of its titular character. The Prince can run sideways on walls, up walls, kick off walls, hurdle over enemies, do cartwheels, dangle off cliffs, climb ropes and poles, and would be perfectly at home on the men's uneven bars.

As you can imagine, all this jumping around must make for a great many embarrassing (and fatal) falls. Not to worry, however: part of the game's storyline involves the ability to turn back (or slow down) time, allowing you to retry any ill-chosen move, even if it means undoing your own demise.

Super Monkey Ball
I would've loved to have seen the meeting where this game was first pitched. "Okay, we've got a monkey, right? And he's in a big plastic ball. And he runs around on floating platforms collecting bananas."

The idea was apparently just crazy enough to work, and the result is a game that is as creative as it is addictive. What puts it over the top, though, are the supplemental mini-games, where you can use your plastic-encased marcupials to play pool, race, box, fly, or even bowl. Kudos to Sega for thinking outside the box, and inside a ball, instead.

Super Mario Bros. 3
After the disaster that was Super Mario Bros. 2, you'd think Nintendo would shy away from the head-scratching oddities that sunk it. To the contrary, Super Mario Bros. 3 is, in many ways, even weirder than its predecessor. If you collect a floating leaf, you're given...wait for it...a raccoon's tail, that allows you to...what? Dig through people's garbage? No, it allows you to fly. And something called a "Tanooki" suit makes you look like a giant rodent and allows you to turn into stone, if you can believe that.

Somehow, this all made sense at the time. Or maybe our ability to reason was overwhelmed by the off-the-chart coolness quotient of warp whistles.

In hindsight, the decision to allow Mario to maneuver between levels on a map was gutsy, and may have been a precursor to Mario 64's castle layout. This is the best game ever made for the NES.

Intelligent Qube
The best game you've never heard of. The concept is simple: you're a man or woman with no discernable features standing on a giant column of cubes floating in oblivion. The ones in front of you roll forward relentlessly. You remove them (and thus avoid being crushed or run off the edge) by setting little "bombs" on the cubes below you, and then detonating them as the cubes roll past.

Throw in some black cubes (which you are penalized for deleting), and green cubes (which, once "captured," allow you to capture all immediately surrounding cubes), and you've got yourself a challenge, and one of the Playstation's most underrated games.

Whew!

I don't buy games like I used to, but these are the ten that I have played the most throughout my life and also loved the most. (I'll save myself some embarrassment by omitting all the Atari 2600 games I loved as a kid, like Adventure, Missle Command, and Warlords).

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

Starcraft: Brood War

Final Fantasy VII

Doom II

Super Mario Bros. 3

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater

Final Fantasy VIII

Sonic the Hedgehog

Warlords (the PC game)

Heroes of Might and Magic III

BTW, Yoda...that was a great post.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."