Pinocchio (2022) Disney+

Tools    

I don't mind black woman playing the blue fairy, but I DO mind the blue fairy being bald. And Jiminy doesn't look very good, either.

Movie Forums Extra
I feel this would be one of the better live animation movies of recent years. Mulan and Lion King were a no from me!

I feel this would be one of the better live animation movies of recent years. Mulan and Lion King were a no from me!
well gotta wait and see if it going to be good. the classic animated one always the best tho

I think Disney could have gone 2 ways with the new Pinnochio movie.

(1) They could have more or less copy-pasted the original movie instead of adding new stuff in it. Why the show so little him turning into a real boy in the end I don't undertstand and other stuff they left out.

(2) They could have gone closer by maing the definitive Pinocchio movie by making it after the original book of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi.
It would have been a much darker movie, but that might have suited the new take of this classic.

This was not a very good film watched it they tried to change way too much from the animated film at best for me it's a 2/10 they did nothing with the side characters and tom hanks isn't in enough of the film for anyone to care no offense this is just the way i feel but other people could feel different i don't know but this movie just wasn't for me that's all.