The name game

Tools    

Ok here hows it goes I post

Jim

now you have to post a name that starts with m.

Get off my island
Ashraf

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Fred.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Nigel

I am having a nervous breakdance
Elvis

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Get off my island
Alexia

Yassar

Get off my island
Roberto

Orlando

Get off my island
Olivier

Rochelle (as in Rochelle Rochelle of Seinfeld fame......from milan to minsk