MovieMaker5087's MoFo Proposal...

Tools    

How about this guy/girl who is always ignored like he wasnt there by family etc... He is a bit emo of course and about to end it all when he has this thing happen to him. His next door neighbors blind dog can see him. This sets off a chain of events that are life changing.......................................................

The title:
The Blind Dog

Thats all I got so far sorry.

The blind dog.... hmmm interesting title.

www.movieideas.co.uk

How about this guy/girl who is always ignored like he wasnt there by family etc... He is a bit emo of course and about to end it all when he has this thing happen to him. His next door neighbors blind dog can see him. This sets off a chain of events that are life changing.......................................................

The title:
The Blind Dog

Thats all I got so far sorry.
Yeah but what if that dog got hit on the head with a mallet

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I would like to see what would happen if Mr. Smith from Shot 'Em Up was in 27 Dresses

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've got a couple shorts lying around. If I am the 300th post, I'll send one over.

Suspect's Reviews

so, where does the 5087 come from?

so, where does the 5087 come from?
Go back and read the first page.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Sounds cool. I wrote a movie for a forum wide film festival (Kind of complicated to explain, but I have a script) so I could use that. The only problem is that it's borderline NC-17. Very Lynchian.

Anyway, ho-hum...

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Just realized we were supposed to be posting these ideas LOL

Anyway, basically, mine is about a young guy (College age) who can't discern who and where he is.

Go back and read the first page.
Woops, missed that, thank you

I wanna see that first script get made

the one where the 5087 comes from

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Unless I scanned it in, page-for-page, don't count on ever reading it. I like to keep it a mystery, not really telling people the events of the year 5087...

If people keep posting random crazy things, this could go pretty fast. I have a few movie ideas, but I usually can come up with a music video easier. Which is actually what I want to do.