Who'd win: Darth Vader vs. Sauron

Tools    

Don't get me wrong; Vader is one bad ass mofo, but he got his ass beat by Mark Hamill for Christs sake. He aint making it.

Neutral Milk Hotel
yes but then he would breathe like he had run around the world and most likely would be DISABLED!!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by firegod
Don't get me wrong; Vader is one bad ass mofo, but he got his ass beat by Mark Hamill for Christs sake. He aint making it.
Vader went soft on Luke... it was his son. And he probed Luke into making him use his hatred against him because he threatned to turn Leia to the dark side. He couldn't kill Luke, therefore he let his guard down on him. But as for Sauron, well, he isn't his son...

Originally Posted by firegod
Not that simple. Though, if you want to try and make it that simple, Sauron got destroyed by a hobbit. A hobbit for Christs sake!

Maybe Sauron. Jsut make it rain.

The End Has Come
Wow this is a hard one.

But I have to say Darth Vader all the way! (hey that rhymes)

Randomly visiting for now
Ignoring all the technology of the armies (as somebody said about the blasters vs. axes) I reckon Sauron would win because unlike vader we know very little about his combat ability, although there was that part where he sent about 15 men flying with a swing of his sword. Still he must be some kind of powerful dude to control the Nazgul and manipulate all those great armies to his twisted will eh? so after a brief struggle....Sauron Wins......flawless victory....

A system of cells interlinked
Of course Sauron would win. I mean come on, that Vader guy got beat up by a farm boy. Also, one big giveaway here. Vader wears a helmet. He reminds me of that creepy kid in fifth grade that had to wear a helmet. I think his name was Craig. Vader didn't drool and clap as much as Craig, but I don't trust anyone in a helmet after meeting Craig. Damn, that weird hairy mole he had, and the way he rocked back and forth when the bell rang....

Yeah....Sauron would win.

i still say Vader. the ewokes might have beaten the storm troopers but the ewokes are really small and sneaky bastards orcs are bigger and fight in an organized army. so i say Saurons army will be destroyed then while Sauron is fighting off the clones vader will sneak attack him with his Saber.

Neutral Milk Hotel
OK Sauron isnt destroyed by just killing his physical form. The ring would afterwards have to be destroyed and Vader obviously would not destroy it. Vader would wither away into a gollum type creature and when sauron regained his physical form he would whoop vader. There it is end of story.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
OK Sauron isnt destroyed by just killing his physical form. The ring would afterwards have to be destroyed and Vader obviously would not destroy it. Vader would wither away into a gollum type creature and when sauron regained his physical form he would whoop vader. There it is end of story.
Why would Vader need the Ring? He's strong enough in the dark side of the Force as it is... I don't think the Ring would be needed for his own uses.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Did Frodo need the Ring??? NO but he still wanted it. People dont use the ring therefore they have no need for it, The Ring uses them

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
no Vader is too smart for that he will know that he didnt finish Sauron off so then he will destroy the ring with his light saber bam end of story
Well he wouldn't be able to destroy it with his saber, but yeah... I'm liking where you're headed with that response.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Well Craig, unfortunatley, is not an option but if he was I would go for craig. GO SOCIAL OUTCASTS!!!

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Well he wouldn't be able to destroy it with his saber, but yeah... I'm liking where you're headed with that response.
i no they said that only throwing the ring in the lava at mt. doom will destroy it but they never saw the power of a light saber. i mean cmon what cant it destroy

Neutral Milk Hotel
The Ring obviously

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
The Ring obviously
Yeah, I have to go with Rico here. The saber wouldn't be able to destroy the ring, it'd probably just bounce right off of it. Nice try though... he could, however, pick up the ring with the saber turned on, and fling it into Mt. Doom like he was casting out a fishing line.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ya he could....... If he had the will to destroy the ring which he dosent. But thanks for agreeing with me sorta