Computer games to films, what would you like to see?

Tools    

none of u ppl probably like video games but il give this a try .....
heres some of my suggestions

1. halo
2. metal gear solid
3. syphon filter
4. duke nukem

What is a computer game? You're definitely going over our wee heads here. Personally, ths ppl hs nvr herd of sch thngz u spk of.

Oh, by the by, check out THIS, THIS or THIS thread for starters.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lets put a smile on that block
Mortal Combat or Resident Evil would make an AWSOME computer game.....come to think of it, its my idea so NO ONE COPY ME! Im gonna be rich i tell ya....

yeah, because they are already movies.... i think Devil May Cry would be grab ass. O, and james bond

yeah devil may cry, good game, and holden...no comment

Get off my island
Hey, I remember making that thread
I'd like to see Soul Calibur as a movie. Don't knwo if it'd be any good though. shenmue would make a great movie. In fact, they made a Shenmue movie from cutting together scenes from the game.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Why am I here?
Duke's a paradody of all movies it wouldn't really be that good would it and I love the game.

A movie based on the story line of Quake II would be wicked.

Sic Networks

BANNED
Duke Nukem was good i had all of the games (starting with the old Dos ones)

Why am I here?
Don't you think game designers should write the story for movies ased on thier games, and directors should write the story of games based on thier movies?

p.s

The old Dos Duke platformers where well good....

Get off my island
Originally posted by greppin
Don't you think game designers should write the story for movies ased on thier games, and directors should write the story of games based on thier movies?

p.s

The old Dos Duke platformers where well good....
Actually, that's a very good idea

Why am I here?
****e spelling though. The new matrix game is written by the same people, the story line of the movie overlaps with the game and vise versa.

hitman 2 is being made into a film.......... oh and halo 2 is gonna be better than a film, lol

Get off my island
Anyone know what happened to the Max Payne film?

metal gear solid would be a good movie.

Maybe a GTA movie.

Prince Of All Saiyans
Nocturne!!!

Anyone remember this game?
Michael Ironside did the voice of "The Stranger"
and he is currently the voice of Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell.

For those not aware of this PC game,
Nocturne revolves around an X-Files type agency called "The Spookhouse" that investigates paranormal happenings in the late 1920's and early 1930's in America. Zombies, werewolves, you name it. And "The Stranger" is their best monster hunter.

In terms of horror, Nocturne was excellent, and if done right,
NC-17 or unrated, would make a great movie. It was supposed to have been a series on Showtime Beyond or Cinemax, but I haven't heard anything to date in over a year now.

Get off my island
I am pretty sure I heard they are making Houe of the Dead into a movie

metal gear solid, i think, would be a terrible movie unless john woo was to make it and all the needless text would be taken out. i think it would be made in the style of countless comic book adaptations due to the crazy characters in it.

and i remember nocturne, wat a game and what an idea.

but heres one for u...........dead or alive, just make a crzy kung fu film with big breasted women.oooooooooooo nice, lol

Why am I here?
Sounds like street fighter II (worst movie to game ever bar none)

There making AvP into a movie but it's the same director as mortal combat and street fighter so in other words it's gonna be absoulute crap!