The MoFo Top 100 of the 2010s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
How did you guys enjoy the hints, btw? I was trying to be creative for several of them.
They were good, but should have catered more to me winning on the leaderboard instead of Lamb. Looks like I'll have tied for second.

They were good, but should have catered more to me winning on the leaderboard instead of Lamb. Looks like I'll have tied for second.
I'll give you first place if you say that Themroc is a masterpiece. Deal?

How did you guys enjoy the hints, btw? I was trying to be creative for several of them.
I haven't guessed much because I haven't been online but I have to say I love your hints! They are creative, sometimes really hard, sometimes not as hard, you mix it up and that's cool. Great job.

I've really wanted to see The Florida Project and it's probably the last of the films that I've mentioned a few times that left my streaming services just when I decided "Okay, I'm watching that tonight!" So I'll probably pay to rent it off my streaming services. Which is cool. Love Dafoe.

As far as PTA goes, I like There Will Be Blood and Inherent Vice but that's it, really. I do want to see Licorice Pizza but I know I'm entering in at my own peril. And I know I'm probably committing cinematic critical blasphemy on MoFo but I'm not a big fan of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Only a few roles have I liked him in so The Master was a no-starter for me, being a PTA/Hoffman jam. Therefore, no vote from me.

List so far:
#2. Moonrise Kingdom #37
#4. Silver Linings Playbook #24
#5. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri #44
#6. True Grit #40
#10. Hell or High Water #73
#11. Zero Dark Thirty #58
#15. Edge of Tomorrow #68
#24. Gone Girl #65

Her is definitely there.

The only one of the twelve Raul listed that I am unsure about is Whiplash. The other eleven have to be there, in some order.

I'm pretty sure Raul's list is correct, but I'm even more sure Whiplash will make it than Her.

Which doesn't rule out Her placing higher than Whiplash.

I think I enjoyed them too much. I'll try to relax a bit next time.

Only seen each of today's movies once but thought highly of both, not highly enough to be contenders for my ballot though.

Unlike Mr. Minio, I'm a big fan of white trash movies. Most are more edgy or exploitative than The Florida Project, but of lesser quality.

I remember watching The Master and thinking, wow, what great directing and acting, but why is PTA playing? He's capable of giving the audience everything, but with this movie it felt like he had something else in mind.

Watched Licorice Pizza a couple weeks back and had a great time with it.

Welcome to the human race...
No votes. I've seen The Florida Project a couple of times and think it's pretty good, enough so that it might've made my ballot at one point (and one of Three Billboards' many crimes is stopping Dafoe from winning an Oscar for his work as Bobby the manager). I've seen The Master once and remember liking it, but who knows how it'll hold up if I ever get around to watching it or most other PTA films again.

Here's its page in the Movies section. It shows that there aren't any user reviews for it:

https://www.movieforums.com/movies/4...tiful-day.html
Yeah, I don't know what exactly happened Guessing it might have something to do with the introduction of a new database that splits the difference between the short and the feature in a way that the old database didn't.

Well done although they're too easy for me so I didn't want to spoil the fun for everyone. I am a genius you know. But I guess I'll play these last two:

12. Infinity War
11. Infinity War
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."