A League of Their Own TV Series (2022)

Tools    

Love the film, was excited to hear about this, but man, that's not much of a trailer. Lot of facile stuff in it, and I feel like they basically told us "yup, here's the four or five tropes we're gonna hit,' and you could've guessed them all beforehand.

Hope I'm wrong, though. The world needs more good baseball shows and films.

Unrelated, but I was briefly considered as an extra for this show. I was part of a group of local guys that were absolutely horrendous at following basic directions (though to be fair, the people in charge of the casting were kind of a train wreck, too), and I think they ended up going with paid extras or looking elsewhere entirely or something. Dunno. Had a friend (a girl) I play softball with who went in for a similar thing but had visible tattoos and didn't get it.

Love the film, was excited to hear about this, but man, that's not much of a trailer. Lot of facile stuff in it, and I feel like they basically told us "yup, here's the four or five tropes we're gonna hit,' and you could've guessed them all beforehand.

Hope I'm wrong, though. The world needs more good baseball shows and films.
so do i its always going to be the best one. i know right i wish they wouldnt make the remake and leave the original alone. well we gotta wait and see till it release. i agree i loved few of the 90s baseball movies