13.04%
3 votes
Just no...
30.43%
7 votes
Yes, I'm tired.
26.09%
6 votes
I'm completely sick of superhero movies.
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

“I was cured, all right!”
haha
I thought it was just not enough to express exactly how you feel about superhero movies. But maybe I was unhappy in choosing my words when I was creating the thread.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I got sick of them a long time ago. Probably when I saw the first superman movie and wondered why Marlon Brando looked so bored.

Let the night air cool you off
I think they should make more good superhero movies and less bad superhero movies. Where is that option? (By the way, that's my opinion on everything.)

I'm completely sick of superhero movies.

But what about you?
I went with "Just no…" as I wouldn't say I've seen a really good one for a while.

haha
I thought it was just not enough to express exactly how you feel about superhero movies. But maybe I was unhappy in choosing my words when I was creating the thread.
Better question:
Why are you always unhappy?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

I don't mind them making good superhero movies, but the way they put everything in one universe is kind of nasty because they can 'force' people to watch all of them.

they put everything in one universe is kind of nasty because they can 'force' people to watch all of them.
I find It so funny that the keyboard warrior fans of these films are so quick to defend them on this one, I just don't get it.

I guess THEY are mindlessly 'enjoying'; big, dumb, loud action movies, so I guess we should too? Like, all 500,000 of them.

movies can be okay...
Not really, since I don't watch them in the first place.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I'm tired of crap like The Amazing Spiderman, Avengers 2, and Suicide Squad. What I want to see more is Nolan-epics on the scale of the Dark Knight. Also want Quentin Tarantino stuff.