Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

→ in
Tools    

This just in...and I'm excited as hell!

Quentin Tarantino is back with a new movie project about the Manson murders. Shooting is expected to begin in 2018 for a possible 2019 release.

This is gonna be beyond amazing!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...&ocid=1PRCDEFE
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Erhmagerd, this is going to be brilliant by the sounds of it.

I was actually just thinking about the murders the other day when I came across Folger's coffee since it made me think of Abigail.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't know....it feels weird to have Tarantino depict an actual event like this. Inglorious Basterds was different, I'm not sure how well he can translate this to the screen and keep it in his style.

With that being said, I'm still there.

Suspect's Reviews

He should cast a baby as Charles Manson. Just to mix things up.

This might just do nobody any good.
There's a big fear, it seems, that he'll take a empathetic approach to Manson. I doubt it. In one way or another, this will be a sensationalization, that's inevitable, but I don't imagine Tarantino would be that insensitive.

There are many angles for which to tell this story. The film reportedly views the murders from the outside.

I'm thinking more Summer of Sam than Man Bites Dog.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
After The Hateful Eight, I was really disinterested with Quentin Tarantino, but I am hoping that such unique subject matter will allow him to be interesting again.

Excited about it, but I am holding back until I see the cast list.

Don't know where he's going with this. What is he going to do? Have Charles Manson partake in a massive over the top, overly violent shootout?.... that'll be weird but awesome, but is it going to happen?

Welcome to the human race...
Probably not. There's more to the guy's movies than shoot-outs.

Master of My Domain
Quentin Tarantino has finished writing his ninth movie!

Super excited for this, especially after an Indiewire article described it as a film similar to Pulp Fiction, and expecting a $100mil+ budget. I can't wait for all the Tarantino sleaze and violence and how he'll dodge the controversy this time around. Who do you think should play the infamous Charlie Manson?

Source: http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/que...in-1201893450/

Yeah, the subject has all of QT’s favorite themes. I’m curious to see if this is his response to Inherent Vice (continuing his friendly rivalry with PTA).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh bring it on. How can he make a movie about Manson drip with laughs. Interesting

I’m really curious as to how he’ll engage the material. This sort of needs precisely made and that could mean muted Tarantino which we haven’t seen since... 1997?

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Quentin Tarantino has finished writing his ninth movie!

Super excited for this, especially after an Indiewire article described it as a film similar to Pulp Fiction, and expecting a $100mil+ budget. I can't wait for all the Tarantino sleaze and violence and how he'll dodge the controversy this time around. Who do you think should play the infamous Charlie Manson?

Source: http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/que...in-1201893450/
Christain Bale or Mathew McConaghey if we are talking big budget and they are the main focus of the film.