2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The Mighty Starks and I would like a Picture of a Duck.

I love the enthusiasm Ned.

Team Name The Bulldogs

But I am confused nonetheless. I am going to go with choice B, unless otherwise noted.

OK, since I am doing this in a league at work this year anyway, I'm in. In my league we are just picking straight winners each week, but I'll whittle it down to five per week, here.

TEAM NAME:

WEEK ONE PICKS (in bold):
CAROLINA @ Denver
Tampa Bay @ ATLANTA
Miami @ SEATTLE
Buffalo @ BALTIMORE
Detroit @ INDIANAPOLIS

Glad to have you Pike! The more the merrier. Keep in mind, the only rule is you can't use the same team in back-to-back weeks.

So thats what the kiss of death looks like If you didnt jinx yourself there then youre unjinxable.

Just testing the waters on what my luck rating is this year.

Working on a logo now, would love to join.
Great! Look forward to having you.

Week 1

Seahawks
Chiefs
Packers
Ravens
Raiders

Seattle and KC are the biggest favorites on the board so I think auto plays in week 1, although I wouldn't be surprised if KC went down. I don't like the Pack in this spot, but it's a better spot than next week when they're at the Vikings. Every other game would concern me if I was picking the favorite, and I even considered going with the Bears or Pats. The Pats are loaded this year; nobody will stop them later if they stay reasonably healthy. For now, they're missing 3 starters besides Brady, and Gronk is hobbled. Still, if the QB plays decent and doesn't turn the ball over, they'll beat Zona. He has skills, but I don't have much faith in him at this time.

I've been waiting for the resident shark to weigh in.

All you nice people make sure to root extra hard for the cats tonight.

Panthers vs Broncos game still going on I think but this only effects those who picked Carolina Panthers too win.
groan!

Im not sure I got anything from last nights game that tells me anything but someone had too win last night. The game i saw sure didnt spell too me these two teams are superbowl bound again.

So glad football is back. I missed hearing my blood pressure and my heart trying to Andy Dufresne my chest.

Footballs has been back since the Draft people. Nice to know takes people opening night to get ready. I have been ready for Football since first pick in the draft.

Having missed the second half of the opening night game, I just saw the videos of the hits on Cam Newton. Pretty pathetic of the Broncos who have played on the dirty side for years, and also a dismal display by the refs. Lucky Newton is in such top physical condition, although I'm not sure if that helps him against those head shots. Anyway, that was ridiculous.

Glad I didn't take the Pats as they now have a total of 7 starters out.

What does anyone think about this whole players not honoring the flag and Kneeling stuff. I dont get it you can cash a check thats american money but you cant honor the flag for 5 minutes at best.

Sunday is 9-11 anniversary and i hear some seattle players plan too kneel. If i was Goodell I would cut there pay in each game since they cant kneel then they shouldnt get paid with our tax money. Im sure they are thinking its some great movement. But men have died over seas with the flag drapped over them so we can have freedoms. I think people in other countries respect there culture and flags without question and it a lesson we will never learn until our freedoms are really challenged.