Never Been Watched

Tools    

I have tons in my movie collection:

Bad Boy Bubby
Appaloosa
The Corporation

That's just a few.

There's a lot of Hitchcock I wish I've seen. I have only seen Dial M for Murder so: North by Northwest, Vertigo, Strangers in a Train, Psycho,...ext.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Older movies tend to feel like a chore - I've skipped a lot of 'classics':

Dr. Strangelove, Breakfast At Tiffany's, The Big Sleep, The Lady From Shanghai, All About Eve, Dial M For Murder, Rebel Without A Cause, 12 Angry Men, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, The Great Dictator, His Girl Friday, etc. etc.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
[quote=filmgirlinterrupted;749158]Older movies tend to feel like a chore - I've skipped a lot of 'classics':

I usually would agree with you, but just the other night I got a movie called Kiss Me Deadly that someone on this site had recommended and it was a really great movie, still a bit confused about the ending but that's all good. Most older movies are to slow to keep my attention but i'm starting to learn that I should at least give them a try, so i'm working on a list of older movies to watch.

Does WHIP IT count, it's been on my Netflix Queue ever since it came out.. I don't know why I don't just watch it.

In the Beginning...
Some of the titles withering away in my Netflix queue:

Glengarry Glen Ross
This Film Is Not Yet Rated
A History of Violence
My Left Foot
Away We Go
Dark City
Silent Hill
The Passion of the Christ
Bloody Sunday
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Inglorious Basterds
Salem's Lot
The Visitor

.. I don't know why I don't just watch it.
Because Ellen Page's face is super annoying...?

LOL - actually, I caught Whip It on HBO a couple months back and it's a decent movie, much to my surprise. You should give it a shot.

Some of the titles withering away in my Netflix queue:
Glengarry Glen Ross Me too
This Film Is Not Yet Rated Very interesting doc. Liked it a lot.
A History of Violence MUST. WATCH.
My Left Foot Me too
Away We Go 'Juno' with grown-ups
Dark City Classic movie, give it a chance!

It's shameful but I still need to see Blade Runner and 8½

Two films I really want to see but never got around to seeing are Braveheart and Schindler's List. Anything over three hours (well, two actually) can get tedious. Plus, I can't find them anywhere. People always have them checked out.

On the non-classics side, I really want to watch the Conan films.

There's a lot of critically acclaimed films that just keep getting bumped down in my queue.

Ivan the Terrible pt. 1
Godfather part II
The warriors
Shame

On my to see list:

The Godfather 2
Dr Strangelove
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Battle Royale
Irreversible
I Saw the Devil
Oldboy
Nil by Mouth
Antichrist
Bronson
The Girl Next Store(not the comedy)

I loved The Butcher Boy

Gone With The Wind, but can't bring myself to spend nearly 4 hours on this film..
personally,it's one of my favorite classic films.And I'm not a fan of oldies.Oh and don't be afraid about longness of the film - I've heard that "War & Peace"(Voyna i mir) is similar to GWTW(that's why I would like to see it) but it's about 8 hours long.

I planning to see Tarkovsky's Solyaris for about two years now. But I'm not a fan of sci-fi and I have a feeling that it's similar to 2001 which was too complicated for me).