Help with movie title - "zombies-vampires" in an abandoned hospital?

Tools    

I'm looking for a movie that my friend and I rented last summer. It was rather bad but good for a laugh, the trouble is I can't remember the name.

The setting was an abandoned hospital after some sort of incident had occurred causing zombies that were much more like vampires in their habits and level of consciousness. Several groups of survivors ended up together in this hospital looking for supplies. Because it's a known place for zombie/vampires the military is going to blow it up but they give this one guy, who is some sort of professional building clearer until morning to go in with his team, get the humans out and kill all the vampire zombies or they'll drop a bomb on the place.

There's a mad scientist guy who was infected and some how made a new type of infected person. The groups are constantly splitting up and coming back together and the movie budget seemed to be about the level of a youtube video.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kinda sounds like 28 Weeks Later, but I haven't seen that one for awhile.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Defiantly not 28 Weeks Later. We're talking really low budget, bad acting, cheap action movie. Like youtube video quality. It could quite easily have been made by some people with too much free time and access to an abandoned building.

It could quite easily have been made by some people with too much free time and access to an abandoned building.
I like this line here.

There are some fans of low budget horror flicks here, they should know.

Let's just say that the movie that they made with $10,000CDN very close to my home town (4200 people) was better quality. But the movie overall was a laugh and I'd really like to see it again, despite that it really just seemed to be a super long youtube video.

Sounds a bit like Death Factory.

&feature=related

With a small cameo by Ron Jeremy.

That's not it but thanks for the suggestion. This movie was set after some sort of apocalyptic incident with survivors. For some reason at least two maybe three groups of survivors have ended up in this abandoned hospital looking for supplies. There's a little girl who has pneumonia (maybe) and the one group wants antibiotics for her. It's set over a single night and ends with some of them escaping at dawn with the building being scheduled to have bombs dropped on it as the sun rises when the zombie-vampires will no longer be able to escape.

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
There's a movie called Against the Dark.

Supposedly Steven Seagal "works" there. It only appears like 15 minutes or less at the end. It's about a post-apocalyptic world and it's set in a hospital.

If this is not the one, there's also a movie that I think it's part of one of those horror anthologies, like Masters of Horror. About an hour or so long. I remember watching it and it was in an abandoned hospital, there were two sides, and I think the vampires outside were demanding the people inside to sacrifice someone (the newcomers). If not, they would attack, at dusk of course, and the people inside were getting ready for the attack.

Can't remember that movie exactly, but I know I've seen it.

Brilliant! It is Against The Dark. I looked it up on imdb and there does seem to be some debate over if they were vampires or zombies which is why I wasn't sure how to explain them. Knew the title was something short like that. Thanks a bunch to everyone that answered!