DC Comic's The Suicide Squad

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
This was amazing trailer, the music fits, it had those dark moments, then it moved to funny without the change being huge (for example in BvS it's really obvious when they insert a joke), here I don't know if people are crazy, joking or dead serious, and I like that, especially with Joker and Harley in it. Deadshot looks worried, probably about his family... Just a good combination of every character, at least that is how it looks in the trailer.

Any thoughts on what this is? I'm not sold on Joker being the main villain here. The carnage shots don't seem like they were caused by a man. I think there is some sort of supernatural villain and Joker is ... well, I don't know yet.
It's Whirly-Cape! A little known villain from the 60's Batman TV series played by Rip Taylor!
His henchmen were known as the Pin-Wheels and wore numbers on their backs (Pin-wheel #1, #2, etc.) He could whirl his cape around very fast and use its blade-tipped ends to cut through things while he flung confetti. His gun moll sidekick was called Whirly-Bird & was played by Jo Ann Worley! In one episode he "borrowed" the Penguin's umbrella and by spinning it and his cape at the same time was able to fly like a helicopter (until Robin brought him down with a Bat-sling-shot!)

I actually dug Jai Courtney in this trailer......what is happening to me? This trailer screams awesomeness.

Besides the final line she says in the trailer I am in love with Robbie as Quinn......she was the highlight of the trailer for me.

Leto looks he could be a pretty good joker, still don't like the actual look of the Joker but it doesn't hurt my excitement for the film.

Pretty much everybody looked great in this trailer though.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I actually dug Jai Courtney in this trailer......what is happening to me? This trailer screams awesomeness.

Besides the final line she says in the trailer I am in love with Robbie as Quinn......she was the highlight of the trailer for me.

Leto looks he could be a pretty good joker, still don't like the actual look but it doesn't hurt my excitement for the film.

Pretty much everybody looked great in this trailer though.
Whats your problem with the Jokers look?. I think its great that he's a little different. A different approach to the character is what this movie needed.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Whats your problem with the Jokers look?. I think its great that he's a little different. A different approach to the character is what this movie needed.
Different doesn't equal great. Should he of looked exactly like the other Jokers? No. but...

"Hey if you didn't realize I was insane I'll write it all over my face and body!" it is way too on the nose and I just ain't digging it.

"What's hip? All the kids are getting tattoos these days? WELL THEN THE JOKER MUST HAVE TATTOOS!"

I just don't like the tattoos or the teeth. It doesn't mean I'll hate the character itself or Leto's performance. I just still haven't bought into the look. He looks like a wanna-be punk rocker and it looks stupid imo. Maybe once I see the movie I'll like it, but until then, still not a fan of it.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Different doesn't equal great. Should he of looked exactly like the other Jokers? No. but...

"Hey if you didn't realize I was insane I'll write it all over my face and body!" it is way too on the nose and I just ain't digging it.

"What's hip? All the kids are getting tattoos these days? WELL THEN THE JOKER MUST HAVE TATTOOS!"

I just don't like the tattoos or the teeth. It doesn't mean I'll hate the character itself or Leto's performance. I just still haven't bought into the look. He looks like a wanna-be punk rocker and it looks stupid imo. Maybe once I see the movie I'll like it, but until then, still not a fan of it.
The whole movie looks bizarre tho don't you think?. I kinda of think doing the Joker any different and he would of looked kinda out of place. At first i was like meh, but now after seeing both trailers he kind of just fits in.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Any thoughts on what this is? I'm not sold on Joker being the main villain here. The carnage shots don't seem like they were caused by a man. I think there is some sort of supernatural villain and Joker is ... well, I don't know yet.
Best guess is that Enchantress is also a villain.

Suspect's Reviews

Crazy, action packed, and so damn fun is the reason ime looking forward to
This.
I don't know, I felt that the trailer was really cheesy. I cringed whenever Margot Robbie said something. I'm not a superhero fan in the first place, so probably biased.

I cringed whenever Margot Robbie said something.
I did also, but I'm going to give it a pass. Cause this trailer sent my hype meter through the roof. I wasn't to excited for it, considering the weird vibe the Comic Con trailer left me with. But I sincerely think they have something here and I don't doubt David Ayer's skills as a director. Suicide Squad got a lot more interesting to me.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I don't know, I felt that the trailer was really cheesy. I cringed whenever Margot Robbie said something. I'm not a superhero fan in the first place, so probably biased.
I dont listen to Margott Robbie anyway, i just look at her.

Welcome to the human race...
I just can't understand the hype for these movies.
Yeah, I still can't shake the feeling that it's DC cynically trying to do their own variation on Guardians of the Galaxy.

Welcome to the human race...
Um DC comics and Characters were punblished first. Anything Marvel simular is a copy of DC stuff if ask me.
I didn't. Besides, I was thinking more about the films than the original comics, especially considering how recent DC films seem to be concerned with following Marvel's trends. There's obviously the attempts to build up a cinematic universe with films like Green Lantern, Man of Steel, and Batman vs. Superman, plus Suicide Squad feels like an attempt to create a DC counterpart to Guardians of the Galaxy since they both involve relatively obscure properties about bizarre anti-heroes being made to join forces.

Well DC is kinda not had a real plan in there movies is why to biggy backed Marvel but maybe that is there mistake. Maybe they should have just made all solo movies of each character and did Batman vs Superman, Justice League. I would have been ok with Suicide Squad being a Spin Off Of New BatFleck and he was even in it and we maybe saw Robin Killed in Suicide Squad as Nightwing. Maybe Man Of Steel Should have Came after Batman and Suicide Squad.

I didn't. Besides, I was thinking more about the films than the original comics, especially considering how recent DC films seem to be concerned with following Marvel's trends. There's obviously the attempts to build up a cinematic universe with films like Green Lantern, Man of Steel, and Batman vs. Superman, plus Suicide Squad feels like an attempt to create a DC counterpart to Guardians of the Galaxy since they both involve relatively obscure properties about bizarre anti-heroes being made to join forces.
Too be honest SS looks better then Gaurdians and I loved the movie fine. However Guardians is too well goofy at times and Marvel suffers from not knowing when to end the joke or its gone on too long.