Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Always the same sometimes!!
Couscous as its on tv , then Lifeforce if i can manage to sit through it(heard mixed opinions, mostly poor) then the new Sherlock Holmes movie..............currently on holiday so another few may follow!!

Had an urge to rewatch it since I've been reading the novel (picked the book up for free at a thrift shop). I've always loved the movie, but my familiarity with the film is making the book a rather difficult read, since my mind has Victor Mature's hammy delivery of Demetrius's lines (while "making with the holy look") and Richard Burton's wooden delivery of Marcellus's lines in place of anything my imagination could create.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Eddie Murphy Raw... Again.

Filth, flarn and filth.

It is not a film per say...though for me it's like one..

War Horse, on DVD, after seeing it at the cinema. My wife hadn't seen it, she loves horses, and she loved this. Matter of fact, I loved it also for the second time.

I'm finally getting to wacth Grindhouse whicth I purchased on Blue ray like 3 weeks back and due to the length haven't had the time to see it

Why necessarily tonight?
Now it is 7 in the morning here and i am watching Sucker Punch.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sucker Punch is so bad.

Tonight im either going to watch V for Vendetta or Jeepers Creepers.

That was a great movie, I'm a big MMA fan so I like it for that but even of you're not it's enjoyable. The acting was suburb, the only thing I didnt like is it mma look trashy