He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed

Tools    

Happy Easter my Mofo family!

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Happy passover too

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Easter guys hope you all have great times with family and friends

Happy Easter
MoFos & MoFoetts!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"We are all part of a secret society, MoFo's. A very ancient, very important society of men, who follow the Way of the Rabbit, and protect the secret of the Easter Bunny. We are called... The Hare Club For Men."

"Dude, they took my Dad away. They even shot one of his fellow hares. And now they're after me! Do you know anything about Easter? What is the connection between Jesus and rabbits and colored eggs?"

there's a frog in my snake oil
You are such a rabbit killer

*Happy Spring Time Solstice & Suchlike Mofo*

I'm just curious...does THIS bother any of you Christians?

We all know there are discrepancies in the Bible, but shouldn't something important as Christ's resurrection be without them?

Hell no!!!!