favorite movie soundtracks: whats yours?

Tools    

This topic is so easy, Lord of the Rings, that was the best soundtrack EVER! I would dare say the first one, Fellowship of the Ring

One movies sound tracks I really liked were the juno soundtracks I don't know why they just made me feel so happy.

Kingpin Soundtrack

Hi, my name is yara and my favorite sound movie track is kind of old, but for that age i was a teen and this movie was driving all my teen friends and me crazy!!!
Im talking about save the last dance movie, it was a wonderful movie and it has the best soundtrack i could hear before.

yara.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
^^^tru dat, save the last dance has a great soundtrack, you couldn't go anywhere without someone singing 'you can do it put yo a$$ in to it!'

The Fountain has a great soundtrack (can't say too much for the film, however), Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters, Amélie, Blade Runner, Koyaanisqatsi...

Those are a few of my favorites.

My favorite is Cashback soundtracks. The soundtracks and the movie blend together, say, perfectly!

The soundtrack from reservoir dogs! Super sound from the '70!!!!!!!!!! owwww yeah

The Dark Knight, Hans Zimmer And James Newton Howard Together Can Make Something Great.

Love actually,
Bridget jones 1 & 2
and Music and Lyrics.

They had such amazing songs.
I loved Way back into love,
From music and lyrics.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Into the Wild
Levity
Moulin Rouge
Wayne's World
Back to the Future