Images Of Film

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I love the Martians though!! lol

Martian Leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

The rain drops sliding down his face with the dialog he's delivering.... if only they could have seen Transformers they would have realized that that should have been done with CGI. Conrad Hall, what an amateur.

I effin' love that shot. One of the best movies, in the world.
Yes, well said.

And I hope not for this either..

A system of cells interlinked
Ah, another Blade Runner fan, I see. My favorite film of all time. I have seen it over 100 times. Holden has me beat by about 100 viewings...

I really need to watch it again. Which edition should I watch? It's been FOREVER.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In case you haven't noticed, all three of my earlier sets have a theme, although they actually have multiple, related themes. This one has only ONE theme. Positive rep for anyone who can tell me any of the themes in any of my posts in this thread. (Maybe you should PM me so more people can get rep.) I'll acknowledge in here when you get it. Sorry about the long loading time, but I really wanted that one BIG photo.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So this thread is just to post random movie images?

If the images were iconic or had meaning I could see the point of it, but more then half of these images are more random then anything.

Suspect's Reviews

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
OK, The Warriors. I watched it not too long ago. I did seem to remember that you watched The Wanderers, but maybe I'm imagining that. Sorry.
Actually, you're right. I did see The Wanderers at some point in the past few months (can't remember exactly when though). It was a decent watch, but I am a Warriors fan through and through.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The theme from Mark's post; All those movies ROCK! (that the theme )