Actors with annoying accents

Tools    

I think that Minnie Driver's Southern accent on The Riches is really annoying.

...uh the post is up there...

Wow. I used to like Minnie Driver. Then I watched The Riches first 2 episodes.

..so I guess Im saying you're probably right.

Anytime Angelina Jolie tries a British accent annoys me.

I don't like it when Robert Downey Jr tries to do an Australian accent. It pisses me off.

Leonardo Dicaprio's accent in Blood Diamond wasn't all that convincing. It was hard to take it seriously at times.

Leonardo Dicaprio's accent in Blood Diamond wasn't all that convincing. It was hard to take it seriously at times.
Seriously? I thought he did a good job personally. I was surprised how decent the accent was considering it's very difficult.

Cate Blanchett in the new Indy movie. I swear every time she said "Dr. Jones" it was in a british accent. need a new voice coach lady!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Christopher Lambert doing Scottish, and Sean Connery doing Spanish in Highlander, so bad it's actually genius!!!
Don Cheadle doing his cockney accent in the Oceans' films.

Best Scottish accent is still Mike Myers in So I married an axe murderer, still makes me laugh everytime, Shrek too.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Seriously? I thought he did a good job personally. I was surprised how decent the accent was considering it's very difficult.
I know. He did do a good job with it actually, but I was just so used to his usual American-man roles and his accent that it threw me for a loop, and to be honest the accent he was trying to create was a very odd one. Guess it's just how weird it seemed to me. I can get it with other actors, but for him it was too new to get used to I guess.

Russell Crow - in a few films.

We have a thread similar to this one:

Bad accent=Bad acting

And I still say Kevin Costner's accent in Robin Hood was horrible.... and I think I'd also have to add Brad Pitt in The Devil's Own...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
We have a thread similar to this one:

Bad accent=Bad acting

And I still say Kevin Costner's accent in Robin Hood was horrible.... and I think I'd also have to add Brad Pitt in The Devil's Own...

Brad Pitt in Devil's Own was an absolute joke, but I thought he nailed Pikey pretty well in Snatch.
What about Harrison Ford trying a Russian accent in the Widowmaker......

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jason Statham in the "Transporter and Transporter 2" his accent is laughable it is really bad. I enjoyed the films but his accent annoys the hell out of me. Im form UK and it still getts on my nerves.