MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Time sure flies!

I am still juggling pitchers!

Here’s to hoping my running backs don’t get decimated again.
I mean...yeah...that's gonna happen.

"Lucky" in this league means only losing one really good back to injury instead of like three.

So theres 17 games now. Is that still correct? That just seems weird to me

Alright, so looking at past years it's pretty typical for us to open signups in early August. Let's tentatively say I'll throw the signup thread out there one week from today, then, get started slightly earlier and all that, since we have a tiny bit more uncertainty than usual about a few rules/league size stuff/whatever. I could use another week to get some work stuff in order though.

I am in for sure.

Pete was by Friday night to play some board games, and he said if the league needs his slot for a more active forum member, he has no problem stepping out this time around. If we don't have a guy to fill the slot, he will play!

Pete was by Friday night to play some board games, and he said if the league needs his slot for a more active forum member, he has no problem stepping out this time around. If we don't have a guy to fill the slot, he will play!
That's very cool of him and very helpful, actually. And yeah I have been slowwwwwly drifting towards forum regulars when possible, particularly given that we have trouble finding room (as opposed to some of the early days when it was the opposite). Tell him thank you for that flexibility and I'll try to let him know quickly.

I wanna make a grown-up version of Sorry! called Regret. You bump someone else's piece back around the board but only if you tell them something you've always been afraid to say out loud for fear it would irrevocably damage the relationship.

What were we talking about again? Oh right, football.

Oh, also: what board games?
It was Harry Potter : Hogwarts Battle this time around. I had a couple other titles pulled, but we ended up just playing the one until about midnight on Friday.

To make things even more authentic, I bought a bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans, and I kept calling them Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans all night. Each time Pete would be deep in thought scrutinizing a card or a move in the game, I would slip my pear flavored beans into his pile, because those things are NASTY af. Great fun was had as Nick and I would laugh and laugh whenever poor Petey would pop one of those devil beans into his mouth. I never revealed I had been loading his bean pile with stank beans all night, in case we play again soon...

I wanna make a grown-up version of Sorry! called Regret. You bump someone else's piece back around the board but only if you tell them something you've always been afraid to say out loud for fear it would irrevocably damage the relationship.

What were we talking about again? Oh right, football.
Been playing this for the last 8 years or so... just ask my (ex) friends!

Oh yea...football... Anyone drafting Dion Sanders this year?

Are we saying here if we are in for the 2022 season? Yes I'm in and either draft time works for me