What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

This is from their new album, Ghostlight, which is out now.
@MovieGal, what do you think of it?

Not bad. I'm more a fan of their older music.

The opening reminds me of..

I have never considered them a Progressive Rock band.

They are just adult rock to me. They could tour with bands like The Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox Twenty.

@Torgo

This is a fav of mine

Same here! That song, Lift and Revolution Roulette are probably my top 3. Their cover of You Know My Name is great too.
I wouldn't label them as prog either. Hard or alternative rock are better labels. I think they're in the same vein as U2 and King's X in that it's rock that's hopeful and with good vibes. Also, good call on Matchbox 20 since Marco sounds a lot like Rob Thomas now that I think about it.

Same here! That song, Lift and Revolution Roulette are probably my top 3. Their cover of You Know My Name is great too.
I wouldn't label them as prog either. Hard or alternative rock are better labels. I think they're in the same vein as U2 and King's X in that it's rock that's hopeful and with good vibes. Also, good call on Matchbox 20 since Marco sounds a lot like Rob Thomas now that I think about it.
Carnival of Rust, War and pretty much any song on COR are my favorites.

I believe they opened for a America rock band over there before. Apparently, they toured with many US bands.

https://www.concertarchives.org/band...#concert-table

I know that Sunrise Avenue and Phoenix Effect, two other Finnish rock bands, toured with them as well.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Mickey Gilley - True Love Ways

Mickey Gilley - A Headache Tomorrow (Or A Heartache Tonight)

Mickey Gilley - You Don't Know Me

R.I.P.