- Anna Paquin
- Reese Witherspoon
- Hilary Swank

Penelope Cruz
Jessica Alba
Shannon Elizabeth
Zhang Ziyi
the mask of zorro's Catherine Zeta Jones
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

5. Catherine Bell
4. Deborah Foreman
3. Angelina Jolie
2. Ashley Judd
1. Andrea Corr

This was tough.

You're right: how could I forget Catherine Bell? She's an older woman, and isn't the supermodel type, but she's still beautiful. Those types pf women (Kelly Preston, Natalie Portman, Bell, Dunst, etc) are oddly attractive.

Kelly Preston was always like my dream wife till I saw For Love of the Game.
Now I want to kill her.
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Tell me about it...she looked like crap in that movie. Too much makeup, lipstick, etc, most of the time. She was much prettier in Jack Frost and Jerry Maguire.

I think the prettiest old woman I ever seen is Ann Margret. I saw her in a Elvis movie & she was cool!!

Don't forget about Nothing to Lose, the only Preston film I'd watch regularly... Not to say Jerry Maguire wasn't good, but... It's not THAT good.

Catherine Zeta Jones (she is gorgeous)
Sophia Loren (I met her! )
Anne Margaret
Julia Roberts
????????

Ahhhh, I keep revising my list! Anyone else wanna revise theirs to include their latest female weakness?
  • Lacey Chabert
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Denise Richards
  • Either Salma Hayek, or that Melissa chick from "Dream"

Lacey Chabert got so incerdibly hot!
I saw her on Kilborn like, a year or so ago and was like, "Whoa, When did that happen and why didn't anybody tell me!?!?"
Catherine Zet-Jones was gorgeous till she was in Traffic, in which she looked like ****. Since then, she's always looked bad to me. But I can always go back, watch Zorro and think, "That's what I'm talking about."

Elizabeth Taylor in her younger years.....stunning.
Ava Gardner
Grace Kelly
Michelle Pfeiffer
Halle Berry (no comment on acting talent)

runnerup; me in the movie in my mind

How can you say Catherine Zeta Jones looked bad in Traffic? She was yummy, but then I have a thing for pregnant women

Marilyn Monroe
Grace Kelly
Jennifer Love Hewitt
That girl in Ferris Bueller
And Stifler's Mom

I assume by "that girl in Ferris Bueller" you meant Mia Sara, who played Sloane Peterson, and not Jennifer Grey, who played Jeanine Bueller (otherwise you would have said "that girl from Dirty Dancing"). BTW, Mia Sara is married to Jason Conery, a sometimes actor and full-time son of Sir Sean. Click HERE for a snapshot of Sara and the younger Connery.

And I know you were just making a funny with "Stifler's Mom", but in case you're curious, that name of that actress is Jennifer Coolidge. In addition to the American Pie flicks, you can see her in Down to Earth with Chris Rock, Legally Blonde with Reese Witherspoon, and her best work to date is in Chris Guest's comically improvisational Best In Show.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

SHE WAS IN POOTIE TANG!!!!!
But I knew you wouldn't mention that because NOBODY SAW IT!
Everyone should.
Seriously.
Grace Kelly is the most beautiful woman ever, except for this chick I went to high school with, who lives in Milan now and models, but anyway...
Hitchcock always knew how to pick his women. The lady in the 39 Steps is like Drew Barrymore gone well, in the thirties. She was real dope.

Speaking of which, Drew Barrymore has got to be on the list somewhere. She's beautiful in a more sublte way. She's sort of short, and a tiny bit pudgy even...but it's all good, for some reason. Plus, she just seems like a really nice person. Very down to earth, I'd imagine.

Yeah, like Barrymore as Sugar in Batman Forever, good stuff... She was mo' hot in Charlie's Angels, too. But stil, in my book, she lacks something.

By the way, the phrase we use to describe that is "One potato chip short of exploding". Britney Spears has the same thing.