The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
If it's allowed I am nominating True Detective.
It's allowed, encouraged even.

We're allowed to vote for ongoing series, correct?

A show isn't only great when you see the end, Guap.
Also allowed.

I am hoping LOST does well, I know it has some fans on this site. I loved that show. The Sopranos better be top 5 too. And when I vote for Dexter I only mean seasons 1 to 4

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I am hoping LOST does well, I know it has some fans on this site. I loved that show. The Sopranos better be top 5 too. And when I vote for Dexter I only mean seasons 1 to 4
Lost will get a lot of love from me.

I'm going to sit down today and make a tentative list. I know a couple of shows on my list won't be very popular and have no hope of making it, but I love them, so they are going on.

Current series? How can you nominate something that is not over yet? We don't know how it ends...
This is a ridiculous statement. If we went by your criteria, something like Freaks and Geeks, which lasted only one season before being cancelled, could make the list while The Simpsons which has been continuously on the air since 1989 would be ineligible.

Yeah, that makes total sense.

I hope Blackadder being split up doesn't work against it. I like the idea of all its series ('cept one, probably) making it, though. Meanwhile, since I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, please don't forget to consider one of TV's greatest achievements...

I hope Blackadder being split up doesn't work against it. I like the idea of all its series ('cept one, probably) making it, though.
Yeah, I really hope that this doesn't work against it. Needless to say, it took up multiple places on my list and I really hope it gets multiple spots on the countdown. As long as Blackadder II makes it though, I won't be too upset.

There is a debate raging in my head right now over this.
Same here, I don't know if I want to put it on my list or not, considering most of it isn't very good. I only like seasons 1, 2 and 4. But, I was really into it for a while, and watched religiously from season 4 to the end.

Oo, will be taking part. Got quite a lot of series I've never seen to get through in my collection so hopefully they will be good enough to vote for because I have three spaces left on my list of 25 to fill.

When things slow down in here, I will resort to posting clips of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson:

This one makes me cry every time.

When things slow down in here, I will resort to posting clips of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson:

This one makes me cry every time.

I'll be here with a random YT clip everyday so these moviefans , remember to vote .

FYI Monday Night Football should make this list, because I love Monday Night Football. And it's a way to shoehorn (American) Football into a list of tv shows on a forum dedicated to movies.

FYI Monday Night Football should make this list, because I love Monday Night Football. And it's a way to shoehorn (American) Football into a list of tv shows on a forum dedicated to movies.

I repped it. There was a time in my life when I didnt miss MNF. The Michaels, Gifford, and Dierdorf years. I remember the first time Hank Williams sang the song that would go on to be a parody of itself. Then it seemed cool though, sports casts were not doing that kind of stuff. ESPN didnt own the sports world yet. Hard to believe it was not that long ago. Glad you mentioned it, it will be on my list.