Female Song Tournament.

Tools    

I don't even remember saying all that. I was drunk. Haven't you noticed I've been drinking a lot of Miller lately?

Oh, Miss Vicky, you don't know anything about drag queens. They scare you.

Oh, Miss Vicky, you don't know anything about drag queens. They scare you.
I said you're a drag act, not a queen. You're completely undeserving of such a title.

On the outside looking in.
Count me in.

Dorothy looks a little bit like Dustin Hoffman.
Yes, I do, don't I?

When do we start nominating songs? Tomorrow? I don't think everyone who'd like to play has signed up, yet. I just know things like that sometimes. Women's intuition. ESP.

I thought that was PMS?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

That's what Miss Vicky has.
I don't have PMS. I'm just a bitch, but you're bitchier. You're the real Resident Bitch. You don't want to see me when I actually have PMS.

I don't have PMS. I'm just a bitch, but you're bitchier. You're the real Resident Bitch.
Well, then why are you trying to steal my title, you phoney?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yes.

and Cher is not eligible because scientists can't determine which species she actually is. Let alone whether she is male or female.
She's a goddess. I actually was thinking of nominating Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves or Bang Bang.

YAY! More love for Cher!

I am actually changing my mind. I don't want to do the tournament now. Consider me out.

Here are some songs I was thinking about nominating, though, in case any of you beautiful people need any ideas. You can steal these.

Do you really think anybody is convinced that Dorothy Michaels is a real person?
I'm not convinced SC is yet.

OK, I say we void all these choices.