"24"?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Last night was crazy... A Bit disturbing, I must say...

The Adventure Starts Here!
I know ... Is it just me then, or do you have a clue which side Jack's father is on? I thought I knew, then I was wrong, then I was wrong again. And now I'm just totally flummoxed about that one. It feels like they're rushing the back-and-forth with the family story and Jack. I realize they have to put someone in each season with whom he connects emotionally so you have that "tug" at him throughout the season, but this is feeling like a stretch. I'm still a bit fuzzy about what to think about Jack, his dad, etc. But okay, his brother is/was just bad news. Except when he was in "Fame."

It's hard watching this show one hour a week like this. Weird.

The show has issues, and has for a couple of years now, but, I still love it! At least they are pulling out of the LAME Chloe/Morris/Milo story thread... That was terrible...

I still love Chloe though!

Morris is an interesting character -- far too colorful to just sit at a desk, so I was happy to see that twist last night.

Oh sure, the show has major issues (like, its repetitive nature, which REALLY is obvious if you watch them back to back as I did for a few months in a row) ... but it is rip-roaring good fun!

Chloe is definitely my favorite. Apparently she was on the Weird Al Show (Saturday morning thing a while back) and her character there was also named Chloe.

Hmmmm......

Yeah. She is just SUCH a character, with all those grimaces and pouty expressions... It's weird, because when she first showed in Season 3, I totally hated her, but she grew on me, like a wart.

When i found out about Jack's brother was almost gonna walk out the room and stop watching. Seems to me they're just trying to come up with something even more ridiculous than the President being the villian. Loved the first 4 eps though it's just beginning to pick up the pace. Wondering who else will be killed off this season? Hoepfully Audrey if they bring her back.

Can't remember who Audrey is, Pyro.....

This show is really getting repetitive in terms of cycles of each season. Something about it is compelling viewing, though, so I keep watching despite the cyclical nature of the scripts from season to season.

I think Season 5 was my favorite, aside from Season 1. But honestly, where can they keep going from here? I know Sutherland has a contract through, what? 2010? Yeegawsh, just how much more trouble can they get into in a single day than assassinated presidents and villainous presidents and nuclear bombs in Los Angeles?

Oh, I'm also glad to see stuff going on in Washington this season. I was tired of the entire world revolving around L.A.

Oh, his girlfriend! AUDREY RAINES! Yeah, they could kill her off. Especially since they really need a gripping death that affects Jack personally in each season. And obviously his brother's death just didn't bug him all that much. And I have a feeling his dad's wouldn't either.

And although Kim's death would tear him apart, somehow I just don't see them killing her off. (She's out for now anyway, since she just wrote him off and said she had to just not be part of his life. Can't say I blame her.)

I personally can't imagine working in an office environment where people routinely undo each other's work and hack into each other's computers as soon as they step away to take a pee. I mean, c'mon -- this is supposed to be high-level security and everybody can just hack into anything at any time?

And can't those people get some decent LIGHT BULBS??

Right now, as a matter of fact. It has the usual employees-breaking-into-secret-files stuff, the oddly and poorly lit staff rooms, the usual Jack lines about "I have to do this MY way," and of course a double-secret-undercover agent-type person.

Love this show! LOL!

I DVRed last night and haven't watched it yet so I shouldn't be watching tonight's epi yet ... but I just HAVE to hear that cool phone ring!

Anyone ever see when South Park parodied this show? They had everyone's phones ring like the office phones in the show ... even cell phones and just about anything else that usually beeps or rings. Hilarious.

I just wish those people would learn about how LIGHT BULBS work and help you SEE.

I'm one hour in, definitely a fan so far of the revisions they've made, mainly moving away from CTU. That said, the government side lacks any familiarity so far so have trouble caring about it. Also, have they not made some leaps there from the Redemption stuff?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
The best way to watch 24 is to get the DVDs and watch 3 episodes at a time. The tension is incredible, i dont know how people can only watch one episode a week! It's not enough!

Well, luckily they done 4 at a time for the start. In a way, i like the tension between each week- makes it more satisfying when each episode comes.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I will be. I asked my husband to DVR it for me or whatever that is called. That way I can watch more than one epi at a time and with sub titles.

Anyone watching the new season??

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
4 hours in and I'm tired of the whole 'You're FBI, you can't break the law" bit they said over a dozen times.

I'm still on the fence with what they are doing with Tony as of right now.

I like some of the new faces, Billy Walsh from Entourage!!!

I'm interested in Tony Todd's bit later on in the season.