The Walking Dead Episode Discussion

Tools    

In about 20 days this awesome Tv-Show restart ! Cannot wait

Chappie doesn't like the real world
If Daryl die I Riot !! This tv-show is great but without Daryl it's not the same ...
I so doubt they would kill Daryl unless the actor wants out or something. He's the hottie eye candy of the show and people are nuts for him. I can see any character dying except for him and Rick.

I so doubt they would kill Daryl unless the actor wants out or something. He's the hottie eye candy of the show and people are nuts for him. I can see any character dying except for him and Rick.
same here they are essential for the survival of the show ....

I really liked the season opener. I felt it was suspenseful, showed how ruthless the group has become, which is needed and made Carol even more badass.

Watch after the credits guys...there's an extra scene.

I really liked the season opener. I felt it was suspenseful, showed how ruthless the group has become, which is needed and made Carol even more badass.

Watch after the credits guys...there's an extra scene.
It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E cannot wait for next week

I liked it as well, even if they solved their season finale cliff hanger in the first ep....

The Adventure Starts Here!
That's because this season is obviously not about Terminus itself. Probably more about the group being back together and all the weird dynamics now that so much sh*t has gone down for everyone.

And of course, finding Beth...