Army of Darkness eggs?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hate to keep nagging you about eggs on individual movies, but are there any eggs on this disc? It seems like the kind of movie that would have eggs, but I haven't found any.

Nope, sorry. There aren't any eggs on any of the four different runs of this disc.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Geez that stinks. Oh well. I plan on buying the other two Evil Dead movies on DVD soon, do they have any good features on them? Even if they don't I'll still buy them.

OOOPPPSSS!!! I apparently had a major blonde moment with this thread. There IS an egg on the director's cut of Army of Darkness.

Watch the film with the audio commentary and turn off the subtitle feature. Instead of getting the commentary or the subtitles, you'll get scene-by-scene storyboards in the lower right corner.

I don't have any eggs on record for the other Evil Dead films.

OG,

Since you asked about this title, I thought you might be interested to know that a re-release for Army of Darkness is currently being worked on. The DVD is being made as a two disc set and for the first time ever the film will be in letterbox format. The feature report looks about as impressive as T2 and Seven. Alternate endings, deleted scenes, interviews, commentaries, behind-the-scenes documentaries, bios, storyboards, interactive menus, DTS sound format, and possble THX remastering. It also says "other features to be included although not listed", which means easter eggs. This set is still in production with a possible release in October of 2001.

Sweet! But that means I've gotta go buy it again, so I guess I'll give away my old copy. Oh well. I can live with it.

Speaking of re-releases, do you know when the X-Men re-release comes out?