2nd Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

The number of animated films that I genuinely dislike (as opposed to just "not being very fond of") isn't really that high, and the only ones I would actually hate to watch again are both Miyazaki films, and that's mainly because I saw them semi-recently. Since you're not a fan of his work, it can't be either of those at least haha.

(as opposed to just "not being very fond of")
I was asking my room mate for some recommendations on what I should watch to decide on a nomination. He described me as being "generally indifferent" towards most animated films, which I think is a better term for what I was trying to say here haha.

Looks my nom won’t do as well as I thought it would based on the reactions so far on this thread.

After not being too thrilled by the films I picked out myself, I finally watched one my room mates have been in love with since it came out, and as long as no one else has chosen that one already, it'll be my nomination.

I guess the moral of the story is that I'm bad at choosing my own films haha.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Hash and Cosmic have us up to 7 picks. An incredibly diverse HOF right now.
I'm rather hyped about this one since there's every possibility of seeing some animation I've seen previously along with the occasional favorite I haven't rewatched in quite some time.

My film won't be new to you, but based on what you've already written about it, you didn't dislike it, so it should at least be more enjoyable than my previous animated nomination haha.

My film won't be new to you, but based on what you've already written about it, you didn't dislike it, so it should at least be more enjoyable than my previous animated nomination haha.
I don’t remember what you nominated in the previous HOF. I do recall not liking Rock n Rule in the tournament though.

I nominated The Last Unicorn. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid, and I also had a lot of grievances with the film when I rewatched it for the HoF. So I wasn't exactly surprised when it placed dead last haha.

I nominated The Last Unicorn. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid, and I also had a lot of grievances with the film when I rewatched it for the HoF. So I wasn't exactly surprised when it placed dead last haha.
LMAO. I forgot about that one. I think my mind blocked it out on account of how awful it was.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I don’t remember what you nominated in the previous HOF. I do recall not liking Rock n Rule in the tournament though.
of course you didn't like it, I nominated it in the tournament lol

Oh that was yours? My memory sucks. I just hope you didn’t nominate it again.

Are we perhaps talking about different tournaments? Or are we secretly the same person and I haven't realized it yet? That would certainly be a plot twist haha.

I nominated Rock & Rule in the Animated Film Tournament that Camo hosted. It didn't make it very far.
Rock and Rule - Cosmic (ROUND 1)

Hash and Cosmic have us up to 7 picks. An incredibly diverse HOF right now.

So if we stay at #7 do you want to do double noms? If so I would recommend first a reveal because I could go in four different directions based on what I see with the field. I love intellectual diversity and animation has some interesting avenues we could go down.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So if we stay at #7 do you want to do double noms? If so I would recommend first a reveal because I could go in four different directions based on what I see with the field. I love intellectual diversity and animation has some interesting avenues we could go down.
I'm hoping a few more join yet. Ideally 10 nominations would be great. Not too heavy yet not too light.