Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm thinking about doing a Goosebumps version of survivor, where people aren't technically playing but rather a story kind of like Sexy Celebrity where the readers (whoever has interest in it) determines the date of what happens. I don't have anything technically ready for it but let me know if there would be interest or if I would just be wasting my time.

I'm thinking about doing a Goosebumps version of survivor, where people aren't technically playing but rather a story kind of like Sexy Celebrity where the readers (whoever has interest in it) determines the date of what happens. I don't have anything technically ready for it but let me know if there would be interest or if I would just be wasting my time.
Sort of what I was thinking of with a mofo soap. I just couldn't think how to arrange it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Of course I'm interested.

Suspect's Reviews

I wanna play Survivor.

Hi All.

Lterally just confirmed and this was the first thread and wasnt aware there was such a thing on here, but definitely interested in giving it a go. Count me in!

If there are any games coming up I am definitely interested.

And thanks in advance!

Hi All.

Lterally just confirmed and this was the first thread and wasnt aware there was such a thing on here, but definitely interested in giving it a go. Count me in!

If there are any games coming up I am definitely interested.

And thanks in advance!
Interesting timing... I’ve been a year and never seen one of these. I’m assuming it ended a while ago, no idea what it is. We definitely haven’t done one in a while, usually they’re Halls of Fame. You can join the next one of those, or if you want, feel free to send me a nominations over PM for the Westerns one currently happening, I’m still taking noms! Rules are on the first page of that thread.